• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Evilisk

Terrible idea. Terrible programming. Terrible execution. Terrible everything.

image.php

Ramenman

This is completely ridiculous.

The popularity/hilarity, fanart, gifs, stories, and general enjoyment of this thing came from the stupidity of it all, the fact that stuff was indeed achieved through sheer mayhem and anarchy.

Now this is just plain boring. I don't want a faster/better vote system. The stupid system was perfect.

Way to ruin the fun ._.

Edit : heeeyy it's changing :D

Wazzy

Banned
Eh. I think this system would be good for the maze and then should go back to normal but oh well.

I just want to see them deposit Flareon.

The popularity/hilarity, fanart, gifs, stories, and general enjoyment of this thing came from the stupidity of it all, the fact that stuff was indeed achieved through sheer mayhem and anarchy.

Now this is just plain boring. I don't want a faster/better vote system. The stupid system was perfect.

Way to ruin the fun ._.

Surely you noticed how there was no progress and there wasn't going to be any progress? Shit didn't work and it needed a fix. He just needs to figure out what works.

Lace

I wish he would just deposit Rattata for us and allow the spazzy system to continue. Losing Pideot would kill the game for a while.

Griss

Way to ruin the fun ._.

This was obvious just one minute into the new system. To be fair, he obviously realised that as quickly as we did, as he took it down almost straight away. I just hope it comes back :(

blamite

Way to ruin the fun ._.

I'm sure it'll go back to the old madness when we're not doing puzzles that would be literally impossible under that kind of anarchy.

denshuu

I find it odd people refer to every negative thing as being trolls, when in reality a lot is due to a 20 second input delay.

They were trapped in a section that did not require a Down input for 7 hours. A 20 second input delay does not explain a constant stream of Down inputs for that amount of time.

Cyrano

A voting system will not ultimately fix this. Nothing will fix madness and anarchy once you embed it in a system (see 4chan, other anonymous internet spaces where anonymous users have power).

Ultimately the streamer should just wait for the slow burn of having individuals slowly leave so progress can be made once again, until a spike of users will make it impossible to progress again. The ebb and flow of impossibility.

Ultimately the streamer should just wait for the slow burn of having individuals slowly leave so progress can be made once again, until a spike of users will make it impossible to progress again. The ebb and flow of impossibility.

Exactly, there is no rush to beat the game. This feels like a total cop-out.

Top Bottom