• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Cess007

How often do NPCs give free pokeballs in Gen 1? NPCs handed out a good amount of swag in XY and I really want to see the hivemind try to catch more pokemon.

As far as i can remember, you don't get Pokeballs from NPCs in Gen1. OMFZ! We're actually buying pokeballs now!!

Toxi

Banned
Get ready to throw Pokeballs at other trainers' Pokemon.
Haha, quality. Did everyone come together for those fights?
Not until Pidgeotto was the last one left.
Over 12,000 viewers? I wonder what will be the next game to get this treatment.
468px-Dark-souls-logo-tops-main.jpg

sinxtanx

Embrace the singularity.

Just think of all the great things mankind could accomplish with all their brains connected together.

Like binging on Pokéballs.

Toppot

I go to work for 10 hours and we are still in Cerulean City... quite frankly, I'll be amazed if we are out of Cerulean City by the end of tomorrow.

I've been away for about 6 hours. What did I miss? Also, the title needs to be updated to thirteen thousand.

Misty Defeated, Bill saved, pokeballs bought. That's about it.

I go to work for 10 hours and we are still in Cerulean City... quite frankly, I'll be amazed if we are out of Cerulean City by the end of tomorrow.

We were 1 trainer away from Vermillion city. Damn you raticate!

Hastati

This is atrocious. Damn. It's like watching an animal play a video game.

It may be hard to watch, but it is a pretty amazing social experiment. It would be interesting to see if and how it changed over a longer period of time, it's too bad this will probably die off very quickly.

No... please no... don't catch another rattata!

It may be hard to watch, but it is a pretty amazing social experiment. It would be interesting to see if and how it changed over a longer period of time, it's too bad this will probably die off very quickly.

2 days is a pretty substantial time period and they're only about 15% through the game.

Top Bottom