• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Spawnling

What year is it? lol

1995 remember?

images

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think we need to put the google doc in the first post, cause I always forget to bookmark it. :(

Also lawl at the people who said this was going to lose viewers because of the whole democracy thing.

papercamm

I'm glad the stream recognizes the benefits of democracy in those hellish labyrinths. Anarchy in the outside world works just fine for me.

TheContact

I might get eaten out for this but I haven't been able to follow all that much, last night I saw they were doing the 4 floors of that dungeon but what is Anarchy vs Democracy?

NA48

Neo Member
It was more fun before Anarchy / Democracy. Playing the game in pure anarchy mode would have been super impressive - it wouldn't matter how long it took to finish the game. It was simple and brilliant.

I feel like the update robs this stream of its elegance in order to progress faster ... which will probably get people to watch the stream longer, but that wasn't really the point.

YUSSSSSSSSSS

The evil has been destroyed. Maybe in the wild he can become a normal pokemon. Maybe.

Is there any other way to get an Eevee in this game? Would be funny if you could.

it's like a 6000 coin reward from the Game corner or something like that.

Twitchplayspokemongambling doesn't sound likely to ever happen.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
It was more fun before Anarchy / Democracy. Playing the game in pure anarchy mode would have been super impressive - it wouldn't matter how long it took to finish the game. It was simple and brilliant.

I feel like the update robs this stream of its elegance in order to progress faster ... which will probably get people to watch the stream longer, but that wasn't really the point.

tumblr_lr3ui1Yn051qbuz8zo1_500.gif

Top Bottom