• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
I8XN1tX.png

Ambient80

I dunno, the anarchy start9 filibuster was pretty great.

Yeah I'm actually rather impressed by how quickly the anarchy crowd shut that down after the maze. Makes me happy. I want Democracy to be an absolute last resort, not a "Well its been an hour lets switch this is hard."

Sianos

Anarchy vs democracy makes it really difficult for anarchy to do anything.

Anarchy has to be clever in timing, using diversions to further to work of Helix Fossil.

First the False Prophet was cast away and The Keeper was rescued, and now the Helix Fossil, SS Ticket, and Nugget have all been rescued from Bill and the Domecracy.

the meta-narrative would make a great game in its own right

Shun

Holy this is gonna actually break 100k.

Save us all....

We need a new prophet, someone catch a Growlithe and turn him into Arcanine.

Wazzy

Banned
It would be hilarious if they tried out the game corner for a dratini only to end up with another Eevee. Even funnier, if they rebought the Firestone.

On second thought, that sounds horrible.

okayfrog

Banned
We definitely would've beaten it in pure Anarchy, simply because eventually most people would leave and it's trivial when there are only three viewers.

The stream is nothing without viewers; if Democracy is what it takes to keep people from getting bored, then so be it.

But democracy is what's making me bored...

Top Bottom