• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Azuran

Banned
If he would have gotten HITMONLEE, we would be crying tears of joy and celebrating like there's no tomorrow

WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS LISTEN?!

Toxi

Banned
When we were going through the Rock Tunnel, we got every Pokemon knocked out except Pidgeotto, and it was poisoned. So we thought we were gonna black out, but then we managed to go to the START screen and use DIG. Yes, we actually used DIG at a time when it made sense. So we arrive at the Pokemon center, walk inside... And then proceed to randomly walk and keep missing the counter. And then Pidgeotto runs out of HP after half a minute of this.

Dad

Wait it actually lets you do that? Do you black out immediately?

Yeah, only Pidgeot was left, so we figured it was a good time to make room for a surfer since we shouldn't be able to box it. Turns out you can box your last living Pokemon in Red/Blue. Pretty cool oversight.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
When we were going through the Rock Tunnel, we got every Pokemon knocked out except Pidgeotto, and it was poisoned. So we thought we were gonna black out, but then we managed to go to the START screen and use DIG. Yes, we actually used DIG at a time when it made sense. So we arrive at the Pokemon center, walk inside... And then proceed to randomly walk around and keep missing the counter. And then Pidgeotto runs out of HP after half a minute of this.

outstanding.

I just wanted to chime in and say that I've been silently watching since around the Misty fight. The chaos of this is so fun, and so are the memes that are being born, but it is just a testament to the community that the game has progressed as far as it has.

It's also nice to be reminded of my play through of the game so many many years ago. I chose bulbasaur (wish I chose squirtle) and I chose flareon (wish I chose jolteon). So many memories....

I at least chose the correct Helix Fossil back then!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
gkUSRVJ.png

sounds like a stand up guy

TheOGB

Banned
Democracy needs to walk us back to Gio so Anarchy can go apeshit on his ass

that's the thing about this game: we all gotta be united

Remember when we spammed A like never before against Erika. Giovanni's victory wasn't a failure of anarchy. If was a failure of our unity. ;_;
I just wanted to believe
BJ3sz.gif

johnsmith

remember me
The anarchy/democracy spam takes up so much of the chat when we don't have a super focused goal. Holy shit.
Use the scripts in the google doc

To enter any of these scripts, click any of the boxes 3 times to highlight, copy the script (CTRL-C),
open the web console:
Chrome: CTRL + Shift + J
Firefox: CTRL + Shift + K
then paste the script into the box, and then press ENTER.
You can also type javascript: (paste script here) into the URL box, and press ENTER.
NOTE: Will not work for Firefox.

How do I make the commands not display in the twitch chat (so I can actually see the chat)?

var DEMOCRACY_MODE=true;var BLOCKED_WORDS=["left","right","up","down","start","select","a","b","democracy","anarchy"];var ANARCHY_REGEX=new RegExp("^("+BLOCKED_WORDS.join("|")+")$","i");var DEMOCRACY_REGEX=new RegExp("^(("+BLOCKED_WORDS.join("|")+")\\d?)+$","i");var FILTER_REGEX=DEMOCRACY_MODE?DEMOCRACY_REGEX:ANARCHY_REGEX;var CHAT_BUTTON=$("ul.segmented_tabs li a").first();$("<li><a class='CommandsToggle'>Commands</a><a class='ChatToggle'>Talk</a></li>").insertAfter(CHAT_BUTTON);CHAT_BUTTON.css("width",CHAT_BUTTON.width()-71);$(".CommandsToggle").click(function(){"use strict";$("a.CommandsToggle").toggleClass("selected");if($(".commandsHideCSS").length!==0){$(".commandsHideCSS").remove()}else{$("<style type='text/css' class='commandsHideCSS'>#chat_line_list li.cSpam{display:inline;}</style>").appendTo("head")}});$(".ChatToggle").click(function(){"use strict";$("a.ChatToggle").toggleClass("selected");if($(".chatHideCSS").length!==0){$(".chatHideCSS").remove()}else{$("<style type='text/css' class='chatHideCSS'>#chat_line_list li.cSafe{display:inline;}</style>").appendTo("head")}});$(".ChatToggle").click();CurrentChat.line_buffer=800;var extraCSS=" <style type='text/css' > "+" .segmented_tabs li li a.CommandsToggle { "+" width: 50px; "+" padding-left: 0px; "+" padding-top: 0; "+" height: 8px; "+" line-height: 115%; "+" } "+" "+" .segmented_tabs li li a.ChatToggle { "+" width: 35px; "+" padding-left: 15px; "+" padding-top: 0; "+" height: 8px; "+" line-height: 115%; "+" } "+" "+" #chat_line_list li { "+" display:none; "+" } "+" </style> ";$(extraCSS).appendTo("head");setInterval(function(){"use strict";$('#chat_line_list li:not(.cSpam):not(.cSafe)').each(function(){var chatLine=$(this);var chatText=chatLine.find(".chat_line").text();if(chatText&&!chatText.trim().match(FILTER_REGEX)){chatLine.addClass("cSafe")}else{chatLine.addClass("cSpam")}});if(CurrentChat.currently_scrolling){CurrentChat.scroll_chat()}},100);

Azuran

Banned
I almost feel as if voting for democracy is the right thing right now. Just defeats the purpose...

Don't think like that. BASED PIDGEOT probably choked so bad because he was so demoralized at what has become of all of us.

He remembers they days when we were all united under a common cause. Under the anarchy lifestyle. We gotta stand strong!

Top Bottom