• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Toxi

Banned
That time we blacked out because we deposited our only Pokemon that had HP:
ilmWEAPTElW6o.gif
Holy shit, I never saw this and it blows my mind. I love how he manages to walk away from the PC before blacking out.

So that makes two Pokemon Center blackouts. Wow.

wmlk

The point is having a democracy system is a complete killjoy even if anarchy is employed. I'm succumbing to it, and so is everyone else. It's probably going to be complete democracy eventually and that's gonna ruin everything.

Mit-

So what happens when democracy has majority control?

How long will anarchy remain an option? At that point it will be a tool whose purpose is purely prohibitive to progression and will only be voted in if there are organized troll attempts.

sohois

Wait, last time I checked the stream seemed like they were stuck forever on some level of the Rocket hideout. What's all this anarchy/democracy stuff?

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
So what happens when democracy has majority control?

How long will anarchy remain an option? At that point it will be a tool whose purpose is purely prohibitive to progression and will only be voted in if there are organized troll attempts.

Anarchy crushes whenever we are battling.

Azuran

Banned
Wait, last time I checked the stream seemed like they were stuck forever on some level of the Rocket hideout. What's all this anarchy/democracy stuff?

We're still stuck in the same place. We could have been free by now, but we choked an epic fight with Giovanni just half an hour ago.

Toxi

Banned
We're still stuck in the same place. We could have been free by now, but we choked an epic fight with Giovanni just half an hour ago.
Whirlwind always does nothing. ;_;

Ironically, Sand Attack would have auto-won against Giovanni's Kangaskhan; RBY Rage has a hilarious glitch where its accuracy becomes 1 out of 256 if it ever misses.

wmlk

Truly epic. That was the most intense thing I've seen in a while.

We need to have democracy abolished before this turns into the most boring thing ever where we move every 10 seconds instead of thinking of some wild strategy.

Codeblue

How long is this supposed to last? Its completely destroying other channels chat, even more than usual.

This is incredible.

To answer your question, the guy said he would be up for streaming the whole series end to end, so as long as the popularity is there. Doubt it'll draw a big audience past this game though.

Gurrry

democracy is worse than anarchy at this point

lets get back to the original plan and get to work here. this has been a waste of a day.

Top Bottom