• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Merino

Will Rock Tunnel really be possible without flash?

I actually can't imagine making it work either way. It'll take hours to get 10 pokemon, get flash HM and then hours more to activate flash (and probably have some monkey press down to walk out of the cave and having to start all over).

But who knows how long it will take to get through rock tunnel in the dark with random inputs...hours?...days?...weeks?...months??

Mistel

Banned
Nobody ever truly leaves Cerulean City, a piece of your soul is lost the moment you step over the ledge from Mt Moon.
That misty crush, we'll be here for a while. Maybe the ledge is the embodiment of the cube from hellraiser?

In the dark rock tunnel isn't that bad...

There were actually bots spamming start? Seriously?

Yes, there are lots of twitch spam bots available. Normally used to spam bad links and penis ASCII art in chats... they just repurposed those to be dicks (metaphorically this time) to this project. If you watch the inputs, you'll see greyed out names saying start, and if you watch they are the same accounts over and over again. So yeah, they managed to find a way to curb the bots from doing it at least while still allowing regular chatters to use it (so still a few manual trolls).

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Gold chat is so refreshing after the chaos and struggle of the Red chat. They are even leading with ghastly then switching to Bayleef so they both get xp

qbicfeet

Whoa, maybe I am blind but when did they add the subscription button to the stream? This is legit entertaining so I might consider subscribing.

HOLY SHIT ! :D

6b-B_hgL9zBAoV61tBwsHjPhwRtI7V-QD4kc0OcGWXUydHaCEbuAYG8XGi-wxRGx9wcKEOCHVCQdva_n3SVyN5lIQFMt8oyKWvEtiu1v9hNRfv3ojPM

/DEAD

Merino

This is too good :D

“With an infinite number of monkeys and an infinite number of typewriters, one will type Shakespeare's plays."-Émile Borel. This means we have to win eventually.

“This is the most epic fight in all of pokemon history, watch as Red, a mentally challenged boy who doesn't listen to Oak's words of wisdom pits his pokemon up against his opponent's growlithe”

Oh man, I return to find Cut learnt (4 hours after leaving the boat) and Surge defeated.

Some good progress in the time I was away.

R.I.P. in piece nugget.

Soodanim

I just looked at it. It was funny for a few seconds, but then I realised that it's 1000 people spamming commands and it's never going to get anywhere. Surely it was better when there were less people involved, but it's going to have to calm down before anything happens.

Watching Red stand before a tree constantly trying to use a Helix fossil and a ticket, it made me wonder how many decades this would take to finish.

Top Bottom