• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Majine

Banned
FrZNt8mA5tHGN44XI24-r4hDkjpSW6zLyKrA_k4TZ9V4bQ8mkJYTX3Os1eRNBuNbief6s7oUm2AQvaGXmSDKmCCt4S-rL-PEt6b9rCC3ZwDIekP51LxxXIuInw=s600

Toxi

Banned
Both /v/ and /vg/ claim they were the first. Knowing /v/, I'd bet on /vg/.
Isn't it a single tap on a button to prevent an evolution? If so, I'm super impressed that they manage to evolve anything.
Good luck ever evolving anything again. Pidgeotto's gonna have to stay our only Flying type.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't it a single tap on a button to prevent an evolution? If so, I'm super impressed that they manage to evolve anything.

The fact that they have TWO evolved Pokemon surprised me... Maybe that 40 second delay actually is a GOOD thing for that...

Amani

That google doc is the single greatest thing I've seen all day. God bless this thread, and God bless Lord Helix Fossil.

Dad

The thought of actually getting fly is terrifying. There is no telling where Troll Airlines will carry us off to.

fanboss

... After some thoughts, I really want to see them trying to teach fly and fly to pallet. That can't be harder than the cut section.

And I swear if they touch this PC it's all over :p

harmonize

The path to tossing it away.

Throw away the false god. Believe only in the Helix Fossil.
The Moon Stone, Helix Fossil and nugget are all one in the same; they form the holy trinity.

Helix is the Jesus figure, where Omastar died to assist us as a fossil, and will be resurrected at Cinnabar to win the war against the region's wicked elite and reign over Kanto for all eternity.

Top Bottom