• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Merino

Amazing moves on Drowzee disabling Geodude's Tackle, then putting Geodude asleep and then Pounding him. Too bad pound damage sucks against Geodude.

cHinzo

More like 2 Onix?! Geodude is doable with these pro tactics: sand-attack, disable tackle, hypnosis and a couple of pounds.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
I think I feel sorry for this Geodude. They're just slowly chipping away at him while blinding him, disabling him and lowing his defense.

Zabant

Oh boy, all these folks complaining about how ineffectual our Normal Attack focused team is against rock pokemon..

Just wait till we get to Lavender Town
Ghost Pokemon
normal attacks
"But it had no effect!"

Burnburn

When evolution time comes, everyone should spam anything but B to try and buffer out the B's. They will never evolve again will they?

One more level for Pidgeot. At least Fly attacks should work against Ghost types right?
f1e0Sa0.png

PsionBolt

I'm pretty impressed by the progress we've made since I last checked in. I wish I had witnessed the moment that the ledge of doom was bested for the final time and we entered that pokemon center. Must have been tremendously exciting.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
When evolution time comes, everyone should spam anything but B to try and buffer out the B's. They will never evolve again will they?

I can't remember if they did for G1 but if you miss out on the first evolution you get another chance for every level.

Adan0s

Probably one of the most fascinating things they did. Boxing that dig rattata needs a pretty big procedure for a chaoslike hivemind.

Wow, so we are actually in Rock Tunnel, and now we can't see crap.

Lv. 35 Pidgeotto, we really need to get some of the other 'mons out in the front to level them up a bit.

Top Bottom