• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

mclem

Honestly I think every part of the game is definitely doable except for the safari zone, which will probably never be completed. Other than that I can see the Celadon Team Rocket boost puzzles being very difficult, as well as the rock pushing puzzles in Victory Road.

There's also another ledge on the way in to Victory road with the extra wrinkle that you need to go down *just* far enough and not too much before you can start going on it.

CassSept

Hah, Self Destruct saved us.

Seriously though, it's all fun and games but Safari Zone is literally impossible without some intervention.

cHinzo

Just gotta take a while to get those Pokemons high enough leveled to survive the trolls. We surely miss Ember on Charmeleon. ;| Damn u Bellsprout and hax Wrap/Bind.

CTLance

Catching up to this thread was an engrossing and thoroughly entertaining endeavour. I can't believe how far Schizo-Red has come. Amazing, simply amazing.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So what's up with the start throttle? The info makes it sound like an error in the programming but then mentions how it's a compromise.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I just watched the Lt. Surge battle. That Bide was beautiful.

I can't stand actually watching the stream, but I love checking out the updates. I'll continue to check up on and watch the summary vids.

sohois

Just gotta take a while to get those Pokemons high enough leveled to survive the trolls. We surely miss Ember on Charmeleon. ;| Damn u Bellsprout and hax Wrap/Bind.

If they can get Pidgeot and Charizard then that should help a lot. That's a big if though

I'm trying to remember Red/Blue... why are people saying the Safari Zone is impossible? Don't you just navigate it, and pick up an item or something at the end?

EDIT: Why did they unthrottle the start button?

Zabant

It might be because i'm feeling tired, but i'm thinking way too hard about the pokemon universe.

The idea of a wild Machop trying to assault someone in a dark cave is making me belly laugh.

This world ain't all Smiles & Friendship

Gruco

Banned
My mind is completely blown that they managed to box dig Rattata without also accidentally dropping Pidgeotto or something. Are they able to coordinate plans like that over chat?

I guess it is the right move, but too bad they didn't teach thunderbolt and body slam to jay leno instead.

cHinzo

I'm trying to remember Red/Blue... why are people saying the Safari Zone is impossible? Don't you just navigate it, and pick up an item or something at the end?

Never forget. Only 12 steps to the right needed.

dS_C5zTPBASx121pDY8W6CesSfBVLdKx10IOI7mvlb-dN-3yCo6ND_3dUeGfT-Z1SHrvQ4RZlDBOmCyz51g_3cq4ez0UbMOzHNgS-2s2Lys0unKb5gznLecabA=s600

My mind is completely blown that they managed to box dig Rattata without also accidentally dropping Pidgeotto or something. Are they able to coordinate plans like that over chat?

I guess it is the right move, but too bad they didn't teach thunderbolt and body slam to jay leno instead.

It's like a beehive. Every individual has a pretty good understanding of what needs to be done, and they can all work together to try. It all looks like noise to an outsider, but they do manage to work it in the end, albeit slowly.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Map for those not familiar with it.

Holy crap, they used the PC again successfully? And I guess Dig Rattata screwed them over before?

Yeah reading back in this thread seems they managed to get it to use dig and left the tunnel.

So I assume they realized they need to sit it to have a shot at making it through and not getting trolled.

Oh shit was Pidgeotto about to evolve and they cancelled? :eek:

Limit

Has someone hooked up Shin megami Tensai with this system yet? I have only played nocturne and would love to play/experience SMT 1 and 2 via a system like this. Just with 32,000 less players.

Top Bottom