• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

The trolls are kinda making this thing not very fun to watch.

EDIT: Also, I know eventually the stars will align and Pidgeotto will successfully evolve. It's just a question of "when".

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Psychic type one the whole was ridiculously op in Gen I but I don't remember Hypno being really good tbh.

Yes, he was very good as well. I had him in my first every playthrough.

This explains everything.
7dEhqkq.png

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Why did they disable the "only allow start every x presses" thing? Can't move two steps without someone pressing it again.

Psychic types are unaffected by Ghost in gen 1. They were OP as all hell

Oh wow, I just checked, and you're technically right.

Ghost is actually super-effective against Psychic in Gen 1, but a glitch means that Lick has no effect against them. And Lick is the only non-fixed damage Ghost attack in Gen 1.

I knew Pschic types were broken in Gen 1, but I guess I didn't realise they had literally NO weaknesses.

Holy shit, Sabrina's gym is going to be a nighymare of biblical proportions if they make it that far.

Jokab

Honestly I think every part of the game is definitely doable except for the safari zone, which will probably never be completed. Other than that I can see the Celadon Team Rocket boost puzzles being very difficult, as well as the rock pushing puzzles in Victory Road.

Honestly I think every part of the game is definitely doable except for the safari zone, which will probably never be completed. Other than that I can see the Celadon Team Rocket boost puzzles being very difficult, as well as the rock pushing puzzles in Victory Road.
You can accidentally get through the Rocket hideout, the boulder puzzles are going to be hell as strength has to be activated several times and the boulders need to be in very precise spots.

Top Bottom