• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
Winona is a genius, using Perish Song to kill M4 when it used rollout. We might actually lose now.

and we did. Perish song is really the only danger for azumarill. But we did good.
I don't remember many things from Gen 3 but I damn sure remember Winonas Altaria. Still have nightmares from this thing.

let's see. Azumarill should learn hydropump at the next level up. Let's see if we learn it instead of rollout.

CCS

Banned
and we did. Perish song is really the only danger for azumarill. But we did good.
I don't remember many things from Gen 3 but I damn sure remember Winonas Altaria. Still have nightmares from this thing.

let's see. Azumarill should learn hydropump at the next level up. Let's see if we learn it instead of rollout.

Thats just made me realise, anything that uses Destiny Bond will really really fuck us over as well.

Thats just made me realise, anything that uses Destiny Bond will really really fuck us over as well.

That already happened in the Crystal run. Karen's Gengar kept stalling our win because it would Destiny Bond Lasergator and prevent us from fighting Lance at full power.

CCS

Banned
That already happened in the Crystal run. Karen's Gengar kept stalling our win because it would Destiny Bond Lasergator and prevent us from fighting Lance at full power.

I see, I stopped following that run after a bit so I missed that. That sounds irritating to say the least.

Now you see why Emerald is the hardest mainline Pokemon game.

Laughed hard at the instant defroze though.
Yep, I'm re-playing it now after years and it's actually decently challenging, I even whited out once against the second gym leader's Makuhita (that guy has a killer moveset) and I was in disbelief. Also I've just found my first shiny ever after years of Pokemon games, an ugly brown Lotad. Feels good.

What happened to the team of olde anyway? Where are all the doges, the junky and zexinja?

Reyne

Yep, I'm re-playing it now after years and it's actually decently challenging, I even whited out once against the second gym leader's Makuhita (that guy has a killer moveset) and I was in disbelief. Also I've just found my first shiny ever after years of Pokemon games, an ugly brown Lotad. Feels good.

What happened to the team of olde anyway? Where are all the doges, the junky and zexinja?

In the PC awaiting purgatory. Pray they stay there, because our current team, while it could be better, still has some potential I would say, but messing with the PC could potentially ruin that as we could end up with team of five doge and a ghost bug with 1 Hp thats either awesome or terrible, with no middle-ground. Besides, everything is fine as long as we got M4 and Rollout.

So this team's gonna do lovely against Wallace

We have a thick fat Azumarill, although I still would prefer Huge Power

And if we get Zexinja back, he walls 3/6 of Wallace's team and is only hit by Toxic, Leech Seed, Toxic

Juan is straight up walled by Zexinja minus Luvdisc's sweet kiss confusion

gosox333

We have a thick fat Azumarill, although I still would prefer Huge Power

And if we get Zexinja back, he walls 3/6 of Wallace's team and is only hit by Toxic, Leech Seed, Toxic

Juan is straight up walled by Zexinja minus Luvdisc's sweet kiss confusion

I agree with you as long as wee get shedninja back.

If not, it's still gonna be annoying. Unless we can hit the 90s or something by the time of the battle.

This is quite hilarious; I just started checking it out the other night and it seems to be madness. I'm sure it was better before a lot of the trolling but I can't help but laugh.

Can Graveler evolve to Golem? I mean, in Crystal we had that hack that allowed Onyx to evolve without trading, and implementing that is pretty easy, but I wondered if the streamer said anything about this.

So when a wild Pokémon cries whilst on the field, the streamer's Pokémon list thing at the bottom replaces the first Pokémon with whatever wild Pokémon is letting out the cry? Guess it's either a little quirk with the streamer's code, or maybe even the game itself.

I find things like that interesting.

Top Bottom