• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

TheOGB

Banned
This is just making me think that in the pokemon world there is a version of Storage Wars where people are bidding on PC boxes full of daycare pokemon that never got paid for. Bidders go and buy boxes hoping for rare pokemon, but most end up being Rattatas and Geodudes.
Someone needs to make this happen immediately

Crayolan

We abandoned the rest of the team and are rolling with Azumarill, Minun, and Geodude. Wow.

It's cool of them to be building a new team, but it sucks to lose Kadabra after making him viable. And now we need another water type to shove HM's on.

I'll never understand why they keep going to the pc when they had a perfect team several times.

Why is this chat so stupid compared to Red and Crystal?

PBalfredo

Oh God, our Geodude has Selfdestruct as his top-slot move.

Well, good thing we boxed most of our team to make room for our new Zigzagoon -_-

I'll never understand why they keep going to the pc when they had a perfect team several times.

Why is this chat so stupid compared to Red and Crystal?

No democracy is the biggest reason. When Reddit made huge elaborate plans, they had simple gen 1 design or democracy or both to work with

Btw, what CCC battery and M4 victory are we talkig about?

No democracy is the biggest reason. When Reddit made huge elaborate plans, they had simple gen 1 design or democracy or both to work with

Btw, what CCC battery and M4 victory are we talkig about?
They had a great team battle in the weather station where they killed everything very quickly and efficiently.

Come back after a day, see a completely different team. And one that looks pretty good too.

They evolved geodude just now? Must be Australians doing the work

edit: Ok the team might not be perfect. And I guess at that point they should be at higher level

but man that azumarill. Strength, Surfer and Rollout. With that moves he is killer

Top Bottom