• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
The fools!

Don't they realise how long they will be stuck trying to fix the party! They just couldn't stay away.

Crayolan

We've officially wasted all our money on Safari games. Now for PC time with our hoard of 29 Oddish. I'm guessing we don't have M4 back until midday tomorrow.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
We've officially wasted all our money on Safari games. Now for PC time with our hoard of 29 Oddish. I'm guessing we don't have M4 back until midday tomorrow.

Midday tomorrow is very hopeful, this will take days.

M4 and the few useful ones are lost amongst a sea of Oddish.

Vashzaron

So why is democracy still disabled?

We are gonna be here hours now or worse thanks to all the Oddish withdrawing opportunities. Who even gets any enjoyment of turning on the stream and seeing the are playing the PC crane game?

This is going to just drive people away.

So why is democracy still disabled?

We are gonna be here hours now or worse thanks to all the Oddish withdrawing opportunities. Who even gets any enjoyment of turning on the stream and seeing the are playing the PC crane game?

Times of crisis and stress and being stuck always bring the best lore. Wait a few days, and then complain, like we did back at the Rocket hideout maze

Snake

That whole "secret base" thing always seemed like such a half-baked addition. Could you even do anything with them besides placing a few pieces of furniture?

Vashzaron

That whole "secret base" thing always seemed like such a half-baked addition. Could you even do anything with them besides placing a few pieces of furniture?

Mix records with another player and you could enter their secret base (if yours wasn't in the same spot) and battle a NPC of them with their on hand Pokemon. You could gain EXP and Money doing it once per day.

Wow, I didn't know that. I thought it was only with holes in walls. I don't know how I never noticed that after so many years.

You could also enter those big green bushes.

Vashzaron

If any Pokemon got released that would at least be interesting, but I'm expecting hours apon hours of withdrawing and depositing with much efficiency as if the game was operating on RNG'd commands.

Zero3K

I wonder if the chat is trying to make the game last longer by spending LOTS of time depositing and withdrawing random Pokemon.

dentoomw

I come back from the Weekend and the PC has somehow turned into a salad bar. This is hilarious,

On the downside it's gonna be near impossible to get the right pokemon out now with so many pokemon in the PC :(

Gsnap

I wasn't around for the other TPPs. Were they this obnoxious? The PC junk is really ruining the fun. Why can't they just roll with the good team they've had 3 times before?

backlot

Trapinch would have been terrible at this point. It's low level, takes forever to evolve and didn't even have physical moves.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Haha, knew this was going to happen. Oh well, doesn't really matter. Pick any team and roll with it~

Vashzaron

Looks like we got Azumaril back and bolted out of there.

Also ahaha, seems like we got a Fishing rod tied to select, this is just what we needed on long surfing sections.

backlot

Oh god this team is so bad. Maybe they'll put Azumarill in daycare and try to get at least one level 30+ Pokemon from the PC.

Top Bottom