• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
Losing dotty meant nothing because we were never going to use her again anyway. Honestly everybody is expendable at this point. Even if m4 got released, we'd just go back to tons of grinding. It couldn't take as much time as all this PC crap.

woen

Now we're ready to beat the E4

omJYTub.png

TheOGB

Banned
The voices started hearing voices?

Good lord, that's it. The beginning of the end. The Pokémon world is sick of our shit and is starting to fight back.

Vashzaron

Thanks guise who wanted to heal the oddish at the weather institute so badly, should of just left it to Bloody Marill and climbed those stairs instead of going back.

Though I really question how we let ourselves go to the 2nd floor with only a Level 6 Tentacool, I was laughing back then but considering how many hours passed now.....

Kensuke

I haven't been following the stream very closely the last few days. Why are we constantly going back to the pc? What's the team the chat wants?

ocean

Banned
Is there something about this game's mechanics that makes it inherently difficult as compared to the others? Or is the hive mind just being more retarded than usual in this run?

backlot

Is there something about this game's mechanics that makes it inherently difficult as compared to the others? Or is the hive mind just being more retarded than usual in this run?

The PC is a bit harder to use this gen even if it is less likely to release Pokemon. You can't just spam a single button to withdraw a whole box like the other games.

PBalfredo

This is just making me think that in the pokemon world there is a version of Storage Wars where people are bidding on PC boxes full of daycare pokemon that never got paid for. Bidders go and buy boxes hoping for rare pokemon, but most end up being Rattatas and Geodudes.

This is just making me think that in the pokemon world there is a version of Storage Wars where people are bidding on PC boxes full of daycare pokemon that never got paid for. Bidders go and buy boxes hoping for rare pokemon, but most end up being Rattatas and Geodudes.
Mind blown

I need this in my life now

And I guess solo M4 is all we really need.
sigh

Top Bottom