• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Brashnir

Two Oddish in the team. Looks like A doesn't want to play with doges anymore and found her new favorite

She decided she no longer wants to be a carnivore and wants to learn to photosynthesize instead.

In retrospect, this should have been obvious from the beginning when you consider her green outfit.

That whole "secret base" thing always seemed like such a half-baked addition. Could you even do anything with them besides placing a few pieces of furniture?

My sister and cousin used to make our own gyms. We'd assemble teams of one specific type and decorate the base for that type and pretend it was a gym and we were gym leaders.

Reyne

Our party is somehow somewhat back to what is was pre-Safari Zone. Except Minun replaced by a Pikachu and a Oddish instead of a Castform...

Think we can get a move on now and actually make some progress? :p

That whole "secret base" thing always seemed like such a half-baked addition. Could you even do anything with them besides placing a few pieces of furniture?

It was an interesting feature that rather than expand upon it GameFreak decided to just axe it all together. As usual.

Crayolan

We tried to go to New Mauville for the thunderstone to evolve Pikachu and blacked out in the final room. It's Cinnabar Mansion all over again.

?oe?oe

Out team is not too bad... just have to learn that we have to live with Oddish. Love and appreciate Oddish. Become what it means to Oddish. Oddish.

woen

Woops.

Here we go again. The ledges are our ennemy.

j1rdb0g.png

Crayolan

I know what might revive this place

ARTWORK

It's just a slow day with not much progress combined with morale being pretty low at this point. Every time we pass through Mauville progress kind of just stops. I expect things will pick up once we finally move onto the seas.

RIP Birdcop

He was only one day away from retirement.

It's her own goddamn fault. She was snooping around where her beak shouldn't have been. Drug trafficking was at an all time high in the PC, and she kept digging and digging until she found out too much and pissed off the wrong people.

Everyday we lose more people to this ridiculous "War on Drugs". We need to put an end to this. It's time to legalize Oddish.

Emerald group=worse than Red group with 80,000+ numbers at getting stuff done

Miss the days that would happen, back then, major events would get page after page in neogaf. Lore suffers too, because less people are making artwork

TPP needs a cultural renaissance and revival too. I'm officially working towards it, bring holy figures and major figures in history back into relevance. It's high time A went to the textbooks

Crayolan

We blacked out when were literally 1 step away from the Maxie battle. I can't even...

Did they ever end up getting or using the Thunderstone or Thunderbolt TM?

We got to and subsequently blacked out in the final room multiple times, but never shut off the generator or grabbed the Thunderstone.

Top Bottom