• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft confirms more layoffs (45 people)

Phase

damian lewis axe GIF by Showtime

I'll wait for news about how they might change the way they develop AAA games, or take some risks with more AA games.

I get the sense they've been running with the same stale formula for a long while now - granted, it works for the masses but not for me.

Last edited:
I suppose as far as how the company is run, it must mean they're doing a good job managing profits against losses (because these are minimal losses, although "more" is the keyword).

Last edited:

yazenov

It's Ubisoft and you guys think they're tossing out the blue hairs? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

They're probably tossing out the rest of whatever modicum of normality is left over there.

The Rat mentioned from Ubisoft's San Francisco and North Carolina offices, so the probability it's one of those DEI hires are high :p

Last edited:
gotta admit, after enjoying all the og assassin's creed games, the last ubi game i really loved was the division. & it was released 9 years ago (same year as the last og ac game, syndicate). i've played/enjoyed others (ac: origins, gr:breakpoint, wd:legion), but, afa ubi games, those 2 kinda ended an era for me...

Last edited:
Top Bottom