• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft plans to release 10 new AssCreed games within 5 years

Will you support Tencoft?

• Total voters
No, they just need to cut their super bloated staff in half.

It’s actually surprising how many flops they’ve recently considering how successful Valhalla was. Valhalla is like the epitome of generic bloated Ubislop so why did those other games fail? Seems like Mirage was successful too so maybe they just need to focus everything on AC.
I’m sorry. I cursed it into existence.

Cakeboxer

Gold Member
Early word on the 10 games in development:

Assassin’s Creed: Willy Wonka's Deadly Chocolate Factory Travel to an alternate Victorian England, where you must infiltrate the secret underbelly of Willy Wonka’s chocolate empire. As a stealthy assassin, sabotage Oompa-Loompas armed with candy-coated throwing knives and uncover Wonka's sinister plans for world domination through mind-controlling sweets.

Assassin’s Creed: Shark Tanked Disguised as an entrepreneur pitching to the Templar-controlled Shark Tank, you must convince billionaire Templars to invest in fake businesses, then eliminate them in boardroom ambushes. Use gadgets disguised as business products and outmaneuver rival assassins pitching their own deadly ideas.

Assassin’s Creed: Project Runway to the Grave Undercover as a fashion designer, you must craft killer couture that both wows the judges and hides deadly weapons. Sabotage Templar designers, eliminate runway models with poison-threaded garments, and assassinate your way to becoming the most feared designer in fashion history.

Assassin’s Creed: Green Eggs and Stab Dr. Seuss’s worlds are under siege by the Templars, and only you can stop them by assassinating villainous versions of beloved characters. Sneak into Whoville and Sam-I-Am’s farm, uncovering plots to weaponize green eggs and ham into mind-controlling breakfast food.

Assassin’s Creed: The View’s Verbal Assassins As an assassin embedded within The View's talk show panel, you must eliminate guests who are secretly Templars pushing global agendas, all while engaging in heated on-air debates. Use poison-laced coffee mugs and cutting-edge gossip to carry out your missions before commercial breaks.

Assassin’s Creed: 90-Day Assassin You are an assassin sent undercover into the world of 90 Day Fiancée, using reality TV as a front to track down Templars hiding among international couples. Sabotage chaotic weddings and deadly honeymoons, all while navigating the complexities of love, immigration, and deadly conspiracies.

Assassin’s Creed: Keeping Up with the Templars In a world where the Kardashians are secretly the heads of the modern-day Templar Order, you must infiltrate their glamorous lives and end their global influence. Sabotage their reality TV empire, disable Instagram algorithms that brainwash viewers, and eliminate celebrity allies in couture-styled assassinations.

Assassin’s Creed: Love Island of Death You’re sent to a tropical villa where contestants on Love Island are actually Templars competing for power, not love. Use beachside stealth tactics, sabotaging pool parties and romantic dinners to quietly eliminate targets while pretending to couple up.

Assassin’s Creed: The Grand Tour of Treachery Team up with The Grand Tour hosts as they unknowingly test-drive vehicles built by Templars. As an assassin, you must sabotage the world’s most expensive cars and execute high-speed assassinations on race tracks across the globe, all while maintaining the illusion of a “friendly competition.”

Assassin’s Creed: Dance Dance Deatholution Enter the cutthroat world of reality dance competitions, where choreographers and judges are secretly high-ranking Templars. Use the rhythm of the dance floor to execute moves that not only impress the judges but also conceal your deadly strikes mid-routine.
This could also be the scripts of The Fast and the Furious XI-XXI.

Last edited:
If true, great contingency plan, Ubisoft. This also comes with remakes of all Assassin's Creeds up till now, right? Can't have enough of Assassin's Creed, y'know.

While they're at it, they should just rename the company into "The Assassin's Creed company", just for clarity's sake.

Last edited:

Generic

Starting with Shadows and

Shocked Nicki Minaj GIF by Vevo
I'm curious about their Assassins Creed online hub. It has a lot of potential.

I mean we already kind of knew about this, they announced ac infinity as the hub experience to connect all the future games together and have most of them be different experiences, the article mentions this as well, it's not literally 10 ac shadows scale sequels obviously.
We already got ac nexus, which is the vr game, so there's probably more vr coming
Then there's ac shadows, the traditional giant open world game, ac hexe which is supposedly a more linear experience, invictus which is a multiplayer game, ac jade which is a mobile game, and black flag which is a remake, that's already 6 games all doing something different and targeting different audiences.

Last edited:

Tajaz2426

Psychology PhD from Wikipedia University
No luck needed, sir. It is nothing but pixels on a screen, no need to wish it didn’t have microtransactions and a storefront front. If game is good and has a store, I don’t purchase, if said game was good and has no store then I’ll open the wallet.

I’m not the caring type when it comes to fictional characters on a screen. I bought Elden Ring for my PC and PS5 when it released and the DLC, so I’m eating pretty good.

samstrajack

Neo Member
Who gives two shits about anything Ubisoft puts out that isn't the Raymen Legends / Prince of Persia game? Their games are disposable garbage and the market treats them like disposable garbage.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Just like the rest of the industry, just milk the last thing the talent made before you push them out.

too-many-counting.gif

1. AC Shadows
  2. AC Hexe
  3. AC Jade
  4. AC Infinity (Multiplayer)
  5. AC Black Flag (Remake)
That means another potential remake (probably AC1) which means 6. Even if they make two more mobile games (because last time they came in a set of 3) that still leaves 2.

5 years? :pie_thinking:

Are they morphing Watch Dogs and Splinter Cell into the AC brand? Assassin's Creed: Watch Dogs? Assassin's Creed: Splinter Cell? Spies vs Templars?

Imtjnotu

If only game companies listened to their fans and what they would like.

Could you imagine the happy state of the gaming industry if this was reality....

Nydius

This plan of cranking out games at a breakneck pace worked out great for the plastic instrument rhythm games back in the day. Go for it Ubisoft! 🙄

(Sarcasm, if anyone can’t tell.)

Last game I bought on day one from Ubi was Valhalla, and it was disappointing. I'll likely never buy a day one Ubi game ever again.

If only game companies listened to their fans and what they would like.

Could you imagine the happy state of the gaming industry if this was reality....
Most of the ones who are listening are currently being ignored by news cycles and GAF. Negativity gets more clicks on average than the good stuff.

Top Bottom