• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 117 - Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen - LIVE on PPV 8/7 - 7pm PT/10pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
I wish they would cut away from a Fitch fight and show a prelim in picture in picture. So many exciting undercard fights that we are missing for a fight that we already know the outcome of.

Whoa, Joe calling Fitch "a guy who's got no real natural talent." Truer words have never been spoken. Dana's gonna have words with him about that, unless Dana wants Fitch out of the UFC, which he might.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
This should have been the first fight, killed all the momentum of the card.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
And there goes any chance for Alves to do something.

I really hope Fitch never fights Jake Shields

2pillows.jpg

Blackface

Banned
BamYouHaveAids said:
Shields is a beast at WW and is much more entertaining than Fitch, his only boring fight was Mayhem. Future UFC WW champion.

Shields is one of the most over-rated fighters in the entire division.

Thing about Fitch is he got completely dominated by GSP, yet he hasn't changed a thing. Why would anyone want to see a rematch if Fitch hasn't showed anything new that would lead people to believe he could beat him?

Second time they cut his interview? :lol

Blackface said:
Shields is one of the most over-rated fighters in the entire division.
Na. He dismantled Hendo, Mayhem, Daley, and Lawler which is a more impressive resume than any other WW excluding GSP, even if a few of the fights weren't in the weight class.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Sonnen is going to die tonight. I hope he enjoyed all the shit talking leading up to this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom