• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 117 - Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen - LIVE on PPV 8/7 - 7pm PT/10pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoothj

I like Anderson Silva, his skills are head and shoulders above the rest. However, I do want to see him at least a little bit challenged. No way Sonnen wins though.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
BigKaboom2 said:
Fitch throwing clinch knees and landing two slams in one round = boring. Here we go again.
You're inferring Fitch is an exciting fighter. Is that why the thread is full of zzzz's and funny gif's of falling asleep? You know the shit is bad when the US vs Brazil card has the American audience booing the American fighter.

Man, I would love to see Matrix Silva, but I have a feeling it's going to be Michael Jackson Silva moonwalking for 25 mins. I think he's mentally checked out of MMA. Prove me wrong, Spider... Please.

no matter what this shit HAS to be entertaining one way or another, right? I mean, what are the odds that we get a boring or disappointing fight?

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
On Anderson Silva "when he engages he is as dangerous as any man on the planet."

Wow, just as dangerous as other men you say? WTF does that even mean.

Buckethead said:
Yeah the "run scared against the cage ---> non-dominant takedown" strategy is really impressive.
I like smart fighters, not guys who think it's a good idea to throw down with a guy who won 10 of his 16 victories by knockout and has an inferior ground game.

I love both Silva and Sonnen, they're the best trolls in MMA by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom