• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 117 - Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen - LIVE on PPV 8/7 - 7pm PT/10pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

charsace

Sonnen is doing what Shogun did with Machida. When Anderson starts throwing Sonnen stands in the pocket and tries to counter instead of running.

Blackface

Banned
Nameless said:
Shut the fuck up. Sonnen is in control but he's doing zero damage. As if Spider would be able to take 15 clean punches to the face if ANYTHING behind them. Get off my balls and go back to the NBA thread.

I remember when I used to ban scrubs like you from Sherdog. Now the entire site is filled with them. I will head to the NBA thread, you can head to Sherdog and all will be better in the world. Good plan

ON a side now. Sonnen looks tired. Wonder how the last round will go.

Zeliard

It's become a delicate balancing game at the start of rounds of how much damage Silva can do in the stand-up before he's inevitably taken down.

Silva's only got one more chance.

Kusagari

Sonnen looked like he was very vulnerable before they went to the ground. Silva's got a chance in this last round if he can avoid getting taken down.

Zeliard said:
It's become a delicate balancing game at the start of rounds of how much damage Silva can do in the stand-up before he's inevitably taken down.

Silva's only got one more chance.
Reminds me of Velasquez fights.

Not a fan of Sonnen, but I'm glad Silva is losing. Hopefully he'll be back in top form now that he needs to be motivated again.

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
I just want to know how the fuck is this possible, that Sonnen is bleeding like he got dominated.

fuck it, its over

Not a big UFC fan but this is interesting. Would watch a rematch regardless of what happens at this point.

Silva looks like he can still win imo, depends on the conditioning.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Sonnen needs to keep this shit up. He can't afford to be complacent or to hang back.

Let's hope the start of this round is just as good as the last.

Zeliard

Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
Reminds me of Velasquez fights.

Not a fan of Sonnen, but I'm glad Silva is losing. Hopefully he'll be back in top form now that he needs to be motivated again.

I agree. And I do have to give reluctant props to Sonnen for really taking it to Silva.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Looks Like I'm winning quite a few c-notes tonight fellas. I was SOOOOOOOOO close to betting on Sonnen wins 5 round match for +1200 but since I've never gambled in my life and never will again I figured not to push it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom