• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 117 - Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen - LIVE on PPV 8/7 - 7pm PT/10pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackface

Banned
Nameless said:
Meh.

Rest of the fight will be lnp

WTF? This is the opposite of LNP. He is relentless. Please don't use terms that you clearly have no idea the meaning of and are just repeating like a fucking parrot.

smoothj

crazy to think that Sonnen might be the new champ.. it actually changes some of the fighters in that weight class back into actual contenders.

charsace

Hendo did the same thing to Silva in the first round of their fight. If Hendo didn't try to stand with him in the second round of their fight...

JambiBum said:
This fight is no more exciting than the Fitch fight so far.

except Sonnen has an incredibly active guard and is constantly working. He'll tire but he'll keep on going. Fitch just rides it out.

BamYouHaveAids said:
He was after Fedor loss. GSP's record is much better than Silva's and always has been.
I agree, but Silva's always gotten quick wins when he's been motivated while GSP often drags out decisions even when he's dominant, so the question was always there. Silva's looking busted now.

Zeliard

r3d panda said:
crazy to think that Sonnen might be the new champ.. it actually changes some of the fighters in that weight class back into actual contenders.

Demian Maia must be salivating.

Nameless

Blackface said:
WTF? This is the opposite of LNP. He is relentless. Please don't use terms that you clearly have no idea the meaning of and are just repeating like a fucking parrot.

Shut the fuck up. Sonnen is in control but he's doing zero damage. As if Spider would be able to take 15 clean punches to the face if ANYTHING behind them. Get off my balls and go back to the NBA thread.

Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
I agree, but Silva's always gotten quick wins when he's been motivated while GSP often drags out decisions even when he's dominant, so the question was always there. Silva's looking busted now.
I think GSP's recent fights were more entertaining than all but 1 of Silva's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom