• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 117 - Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen - LIVE on PPV 8/7 - 7pm PT/10pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Big Baybee said:
I love it. They want him to lose. Dana hates him. He won't fucking lose!:lol :lol :lol
respek.gif

Instro

Thank god Silva won, Sonnen was all lay and pray he had no power in his fists. Silva was doing more damage from the bottom.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Silva was going for a submission multiple times, and came so close. Sonnen should have protected himself better in the 5th round.

Instro said:
Thank god Silva won, Sonnen was all lay and pray he had no power. Silva was doing more damage from the bottom.
Yeah I hate Sonnen. Dude's obviously talented and no one would have contested the result if he got a decision win, but I hate that decision grinding shit. If you can't make a guy tap or fall down and not get up through five rounds, fuck off. Sonnen only really looked close to finishing and be the fucking man in round 1. The rest of the fight was Jon Fitch with more talent.

Seriously to lose after several 10-8 rounds with less than 3 minutes left. Must feel awful.

Knew Silva would get a triangle and thus win sub of the night, shit was clear as day.

Ducarmel

Instro said:
Thank god Silva won, Sonnen was all lay and pray he had no power in his fists. Silva was doing more damage from the bottom.
come on now you got to give him credit for the take downs and he did tag Silva good 3-4 times.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Great fight, feel bad for Sonnen because he really did put on a hell of a fight but man I would be lying if I didn't say I was expecting that to happen. :lol

Zeliard

Ducarmel said:
come on now you got to give him credit for the take downs and he did tag Silva good 3-4 times.

He tagged him quite a bit more than that.

Strangely, even in some of the stand-up.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
MOTHER FU#$%$ AND ^%$^&& NOT TO MENTION ^&*()#)$

WHERE'S THE NEAREST MAGAZINE RACK!?! Soooo Close :( Well we know he's not immortal.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
After watching this fight, I have no doubt in my mind that GSP could wrestlefuck Silva to a decision win.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
JambiBum said:
Silva's face is perfectly fine. Sonnen's looks like shit

It's not perfectly fine. It's the worst I've ever seen it. Not terribly damaged, but still...worst I've ever seen it. :lol

mackaveli

all i got to say is

Does Silva not bleed?

even before the 4th round was over, if you would have showed both fighters faces, Sonnen looked more beat up then Silva.

I was rooting for Silva to lose initially but watching him get dominated i was cheering for him to get the knockout.

But in the 5th when he got taken down it looked like it was all over but a submission comes.

Also, GSP would destroy Silva i say. Silva couldn't stop the take downs and GSP is a way better wrestler then Sonnen.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
The commentary for that fight was awful, any time Silva got touched they were screaming he was rocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom