• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 172 |OT| Biggest squash match since Goldberg wrestled La Parka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Sometimes I feel like the world's last remaining Jon Jones fan, but this eyepoke bullshit seriously has to stop.

Aren't the refs supposed to tell the fighters to knock that shit off when they keep sticking their arms out at their opponents with their hands open? I know I've seen it before. Jones getting away with murder with those intentional pokes.

Alchemy

Aren't the refs supposed to tell the fighters to knock that shit off when they keep sticking their arms out at their opponents with their hands open? I know I've seen it before. Jones getting away with murder with those intentional pokes.

Thats how he uses his reach in almost every fight, fighters are afraid to jump inside his range because he will poke the shit out of your eyes with his open hands.

Zeliard

Rogan and Goldberg not realizing that Glover's shoulder is hurt because Jones cranked the fuck out of it against the cage in the opening moments of the fight.

zychi

Banned
Rogan and Goldberg not realizing that Glover's shoulder is hurt because Jones cranked the fuck out of it against the cage in the opening moments of the fight.

its more because rogan has a hard on for bones. and the commentators are turning into wwe guys, trying to push specific champs.

the camera angless arent showing glover just beatin on bones face. its all from behind jon

no one turned on him. jones has been hated since he started.

Jones was actually well liked until it came out that he was signing autographs as the LHW Champ before he won it. Then it got worse and worse as he did various things ranging from talking about religion in post fight to DUI's to this Twitter hacking stuff... But early one people like him because he was dominant.

Macattk15

its more because rogan has a hard on for bones. and the commentators are turning into wwe guys, trying to push specific champs.

the camera angless arent showing glover just beatin on bones face. its all from behind jon

Why not push the best. Glover isn't winning shit. I don't know what you're seeing.

Nobody has "turned" on Jones because most people didn't like him since he disrespected Shogun before their title fight

Then he disrespected him in the ring by beating the literal shit out of him.

Macattk15

if the best has to cheat and poke eyes and use the cage to his advantage every fight. he shouldnt be pushed.

Pretty sure people get poked in the eyes and they get time to fucking recover. Its not like they are literally fucking blinded.

Haters just gonna hate.

I've soured on Rogan a lot in the last few months. Can't stand to listen to him dickride fighters. I don't even listen to his podcast anymore, although a lot of that is because he insists on interrupting his guests to show them YouTube clips of animals that scare him in every single episode.

zychi

Banned
Pretty sure people get poked in the eyes and they get time to fucking recover. Its not like they are literally fucking blinded.

Haters just gonna hate.

let me poke you in the eye 3 times and jam your elbow into the cage, and then lets see how well you can fight.

E: bones shouldve been deducted the first time. he's known for doing that garbage every fight. stop giving him special treatment

Haters just gonna hate.

Jon Jones is dominating Glover Texiera in a dirty boxing match and all people will talk about is eyepokes. Just watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom