• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 172 |OT| Biggest squash match since Goldberg wrestled La Parka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
i like how the commentators kept talking about how he shouldnt be allowed to stick out his hands like that and that the ref should be warning him.

I'd fully embrace Jones if he cut that finger poke bullshit and went full heel with his personality, as contradictory as that may sound. I don't like how he tries to front as a face. Just go out there and talk some shit. Don't tell me all about how humble you are. Be the bad guy. Let the heeling begin.

Instro

Pretty good fight, Glover was definitely mismatched against the reach and he was out grappled which made the super close range fight more difficult than it should have been for him. Not sure who is going to beat Jones.

I wonder what Gus is thinking right now. Must be tough knowing you're the real LHW champion yet you have commentators pimping out that phony title defense record as if Vlnce McMahon is in gorilla yelling in their earpiece.

I'd fully embrace Jones if he cut that finger poke bullshit and went full heel with his personality, as contradictory as that may sound. I don't like how he tries to front as a face. Just go out there and talk some shit. Don't tell me all about how humble you are. Be the bad guy. Let the heeling begin.

no one likes weasels

Panzon

Pretty good fight, Glover was definitely mismatched against the reach and he was out grappled which made the super close range fight more difficult than it should have been for him. Not sure who is going to beat Jones.
At LHW if Gus doesn't do it, I give cormier a slight chance but other that I just don't think there's anyone in that division for Jones. At HW though.....I think there are a lot of fun fights for Jones and being that guys are so strong and heavy his height and reach wouldn't be that much of an advantage

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Cormier is going to get eye poked and kicked from a mile away. Dude is a midget standing next to JJ.

Omega

Banned
Jones isn't going to heavyweight, no point in even discussing it. This is the MMA equivalent of Cena turning heel.

His title reign has been defined by eye pokes and sticking his fingers in people's faces while the refs play with their dicks in the corner

The one guy that had comparable reach beat the fuck out of him, but because he wasn't marketable he didn't get the win.

If you are the greatest of all time why do you resort to such horrible tactics Jones?

He can preach about how humble and jesus loving he is all he wants, but his actions in cage speak volumes.

Heel

Great performance by Glover. Time for some of you to give it up for a favela O.G.

Even I didn't see him being so successful in the wrestling department with that Chack-level sprawl game, brehs.

Razdek

Banned
Glover adding another awesome weapon to his arsenal by spitting out his mouthpiece when getting hit to get small breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom