• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 172 |OT| Biggest squash match since Goldberg wrestled La Parka

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
lines
772.png

Heel

I slightly favor Holloway over Fili. Fili's wrestling didn't look too flavorful the last time I saw it on display. Just a lot of leg trips and general sloppy shots. I expect Holloway to be able to keep it on the feet, where I feel he has a little bit more seasoning. Going to be a great fight for sure. They're both a lot of fun to watch.

VASPER

Banned
I think Rumble is a little underestimated, granted he is kinda a can crusher. If he doesn't get worn down lose his cardio he could take the W.I dont get all the Glover hate, I really dont think JJ will walk through him. Glover is mean and has some power so he is a threat.

Doran902

top 3 fights on the card are heavily favored technical athletic fighters vs brawlers

good potential for some ko's / 1 sided beatdowns tonight, can't wait to see gomi / miller, 2 of my fav fighters

dream

I mean, I'm used to Bones Jones being a thin-skinned bitch, but him taking offense to Iceman Chuck saying that, in his prime, he would have beaten Bones Jones, and subsequently challenging Chuck to a fight is a new level of thin-skinned bitchness, even for Bones Jones.

Doran902

I mean, I'm used to Bones Jones being a thin-skinned bitch, but him taking offense to Iceman Chuck saying that, in his prime, he would have beaten Bones Jones, and subsequently challenging Chuck to a fight is a new level of thin-skinned bitchness, even for Bones Jones.

Yeah, but to be fair Bones would whoop him worse than Couture and Jackson did. Chuck could act a little more humble himself.

Pimpwerx

Dream. You and I both know Bones would knee kick him, then shoot, take him down and subsequently open his face with those can opener elbows. Chuck isn't long enough, and his TDD isn't good enough to overcome the length and speed of Jones. He lost to a rather shitty Couture. PEACE.

dream

Dream. You and I both know Bones would knee kick him, then shoot, take him down and subsequently open his face with those can opener elbows. Chuck isn't long enough, and his TDD isn't good enough to overcome the length and speed of Jones. He lost to a rather shitty Couture. PEACE.

Maybe. Probably. I just found it amazing that Bones Jones was so offended that he would challenge a retired, punchy, 44 year old Chuck to a fight in 2014. That's the biggest bitch move since snitching on his classmates for smoking weed, or driving drunk with two women at 2am, neither of which were his wife, or ducking Alex, or using homophobic slurs on Instagram.

Doran902

Maybe. Probably. I just found it amazing that Bones Jones was so offended that he would challenge a retired, punchy, 44 year old Chuck to a fight in 2014. That's the biggest bitch move since snitching on his classmates for smoking weed, or driving drunk with two women at 2am, neither of which were his wife, or ducking Alex, or using homophobic slurs on Instagram.

hey now, he got "hacked"

Slizz

Other than Rousey fights how many Womens UFC fights have ended before the maximum allotted rounds? 1? 2? Both McMann?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom