• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 173 |OT| Memorial Day Weekend Squash Matches brought to you by Zuffa

Status
Not open for further replies.

zsswimmer

Man I was cringing so hard every time he rolled his ankle. Was hoping the corner would throw the towel in the middle of the round or ref stop it, but he is one tough fucker to make it to the end of the round.

Can't believe he even attempted to fight like that. My God, I'll never be that much of a man. Respect through the rough just to have the balls to do that.

iddqd

"Doctor steps on Jamie Varner's foot"

BocpCn3CEAAyplw.jpg

ShogunX

I know a fights a fight and you train to win but damn what the fuck at Krause kicking Varner's broken ankle. Shit was like Jelly every time he put it down.

As long as Herb Dean is not on the main fight, I guess it will be fine.

That stoppage of Barao vs Urijah Faber was pure bullshit.

Alchemy

Hendo is so god damn old. Man must have bills to pay to still be fighting. I'd love to see Hendo win but I can't see him doing shit against Jones. The reach and eye pokes will eat him alive.

Panzon

I think Hendo will drop to 185 after this beatdown.
Love Hendo but if he loses horribly I think he should call it quits. He's lost 3 of his last 4 (I think) and didn't look very good against a declining shogun. He's always a right hand away I guess but still would like to see his old ass move on

dream

I hope Cormier has the compassion to submit Dan instead of punching him in his 44 year old head and killing him.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
DC is ridiculously strong. He's lost nothing from the weight cut.

I think at this point the only "victory" Hendo can get is being the first guy to take DC down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom