• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 173 |OT| Memorial Day Weekend Squash Matches brought to you by Zuffa

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

I hate boring fighters as much as the next bloodthirsty savage, but I don't think we can fault Cormier here. He's so clearly carrying Dan out of respect.

dream

I think that bodyslam was Cormier telling us that he could legitimately end Dan's 44 year old life if he wanted to.

But as it is, look at all the punches he's throwing. They're really just to get Dan out of position, with no intention to really hurt him. 0 doubt in my mind that he's carrying Dan.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Man, watching Hendo like this is depressing. Yeah, we all know he's an old-ass fighter, but we don't need to see him being an old-ass man.

DC is Boring as f*ck

Like any wrestler, he needs someone to push/challenge him. The entire point of a wrestling-centric fighter is to establish control of the fight. If no-one challenges that control, then it'll just be one way traffic.

Jones will do just that. As will Gus or Rashad.

Lazyslob

Banned
I hate boring fighters as much as the next bloodthirsty savage, but I don't think we can fault Cormier here. He's so clearly carrying Dan out of respect.

lol what? okay.... uhh yeah lemme whoop this guys ass even longer CAUSE I LIKE HIM!

aaaannndd hendos done

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Thank god.

About damn time.
Not the best way to retire but whatever.

Lazyslob

Banned
Like any wrestler, he needs someone to push/challenge him. The entire point of a wrestling-centric fighter is to establish control of the fight. If no-one challenges that control, then it'll just be one way traffic.

Jones will do just that. As will Gus or Rashad.

lol all these guys would get wrestle fucked.

iddqd

I for one welcome the DC train to this station.
Super impressive and I love watching someone that is great at what he does.
Even if it is wrestlefucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom