• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 175 |OT| WSOF 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Croft

Next to zero. Odds are overwhelmingly against the challenger if he doesn't finish. I'm more curious about the odds of a stage light crushing him to give Weidman the victory.

I already said if machida beats this guy he will go down in history as a fluke champ lol.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
I demand they find some jobber in the back to fight Mitrione. Come on Uncle Dana, I want my money's worth.

Alchemy

no it isn't. He had a heart condition ... its never good to risk anyone's like in the cage.

The guy is only like 25 or 26

It is lame he has medical problems, not necessarily that the fight isn't happening. I thought it was lame he was out for so long as well. Doesn't mean it isn't necessary, I just want to see the dude fight more and that requires him to be healthy.

To Conor's credit, dude is constantly training. I follow him on Twitter and Instagram, constantly seeing his pics of him in the gym at 2am. I'm really rooting for him.

It's fucking weird for me to be rooting for someone younger than me in MMA. I grew up with the sport and all the fighters were always older then me.

Yup, and he's fighting a dude who doesn't do the same. He's fighting a guy that spends his time teaching bums like me.

I demand they find some jobber in the back to fight Mitrione. Come on Uncle Dana, I want my money's worth.

Bamma legend Outlaw Jack May. he'll fight for 2k/2k.

image_crop.php

iddqd

Twitter gets me exited about the wrong things:
Ross Finkelstein
@rossfinkelstein
The amount of empty seats in this building is mind boggling. What the fuck happened?

VoxPop

reminds me of shamrock ducking kimbo in elite xc

still not sure if I'm supposed to get excited for uriah hall's fights

bring in one of the fighters in the crowds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom