• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 182 |OT| Break Bones - Sponsored By Dude Wipes®

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

tumblr_nhku5jCY7v1ttxoeto1_250.gif

tumblr_nhku5jCY7v1ttxoeto5_250.gif

tumblr_nhku5jCY7v1ttxoeto6_250.gif

Reg

Banned
An official thread for these wolf tickets, da fuq? Should have kept all this toilet water in the official mma thread where people are use to drinking their own urine.

I think this will play out a lot like the Barnett fight, with Danny Cormier throwing Bones Jones around. But I think this ends with the ref pulling Danny off of Bones Jones, in one of those scary finishes where the director orders the cameraman to not shoot the EMTs working on Bones Jones, so that we only see a glimpse of the fallen champion being rushed out of the Octagon on a stretcher, laying still, with an oxygen mask strapped to his face, with Mike Goldberg signing off by saying that Zuffa's prayers are with Bones Jones.
wow I hope this is what happens. but it won't. at this point I would settle for cormier soccer kicking jones' head off his body and losing via DQ - illegal kicks/murder, but I doubt that will even happen. fuck jon jones... the GOAT.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Jones got this. People are too blinded by their hate towards him that they can't recognize that he is a way better fighter with some huge advantages over Cormier.

Vanish

wtf at that youtube video? Haven't really been keeping up with ufc lately so whats the story between Jones and Cormier?

Macattk15

Personally hope Bones stomps that tool. Jones may also be a tool .... but for some reason Cormier just fucking irks me.

Can we talk about how fucked over Gus has been in this whole situation?

He was f'ed over this should be his fight but, DC talks a better game.

DC's situation is similar to Connor McGregor's neither one has beaten a currently ranked top 5 fighter in any division they have fought in. DC may win this because he has really good wrestling and is really strong but, besides fighting Jones huge reach advantage this is without a doubt his toughest fight in his career.

Anybody else think it's ridiculous that in order to watch the full event, you have to purchase UFC Fight Pass, subscribe to Fox Sports 1, AND purchase the actual PPV?

All prelims are included in Fight Pass, are they not? At least I am watching it right now.

Unfortunately not.

Due to broadcast restrictions, this video is not available within a UFC FIGHT PASS subscription or as a pay-per-view in your region. Please check your local TV listings for viewing information.

This event is currently blacked out in Australia, CA, USA, UK, BR, Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Italy, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Guyana, Uruguay, Paraguay, Venezuela, Barbados, Dominica, Haiti, Jamaica, Suriname, San Marino..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom