• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 184 |OT| - Ronda Rousey vs Cat Zingano

Status
Not open for further replies.
ufc184.jpg

UFC Womens bantamweight champion defends her title vs the challenger Cat Zingano.

Official Fight Card

- Ronda Rousey vs Cat Zingano
- Raquel Pennington vs Holly Holm
- Jake Ellenberger vs Josh Koscheck
- Alan Jouban vs Richard Walsh
- Tony Ferguson vs Gleison Tibau

That's a pretty shit card, though El Cucuy versus the Fine Young Cannibal has some potential I guess.

I just hope Ronda loses to continue Dana's year from hell.

That's a pretty shit card, though El Cucuy versus the Fine Young Cannibal has some potential I guess.

I just hope Ronda loses to continue Dana's year from hell.

I actually think its pretty ok match ups. Not many big names but these should all be fun fights. None of them look boring on paper at all in my opinion

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
So I bought the event. and it's all previous so far. Did I purchase the right thing? Total noob here.

godhandiscen

How many fights? do I get for the $60 I paid? Only Zingano vs Rousey? I heard that will last only a minute. Is this standard?

godhandiscen

Why is the main card going first? Sorry for the noob questions. My roommate wanted to purchase the show. She is into it. I am just down to watch some TV before going out.

It's time for them to give Ferguson a fight against a top 5'er in the division. Put up or shut up time. Give him Gil, Alvarez or Cerrone.

IKizzLE

Been watching Ferguson for awhile now.
Impressive win. They really need to give him a huge step up in comp. Top 10 opponent at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom