• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 184 |OT| - Ronda Rousey vs Cat Zingano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
zD41k0s.jpg

dream

These referees seem a lot more concerned about safety then the one in "Warrior."

There are probably a number of reasons behind it, but I think it's most likely because, as a film, Warrior is mostly fictional, so there is very little danger to Brendan and Tommy Conlon.

Pimpwerx

Is Kos a fighter who couldn't wrestle-fucked his way to a title, but compromised his style to be more entertaining? I can't help but think he was an amazing wrestler, but he started trying to bang and hasn't been the same since getting knocked. PEACE.

Oscar

What's crazy is we talk about Ellenberger being past his prime and hes only 29. He fell off hard

He's had a lot of fights though, 39 fights after tonight.

LW Champ Anthony Pettis is a few months younger and only has 20 fights.

Mileage is very important in MMA too.

FUME5

It's not that. The dude has two fights left in his contract and wants to fulfill those before considering retirement. He's been open about this.

Ah, figured he must have signed again. Got choked the fuck out anyway.

vypek

His movements when locked up looked reminded me of an animal caught struggling in a predators jaw to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom