• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 193 OT: Ronda Rousey vs Holly Holm / First PPV headlined by 2 womens Title Fights

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-10ybrj8.gif

Dr.Acula

Banned
Kinda weird such a big guy going down over a punch that didn't seem to even fully connect.

There's a reason most fighters don't leave their hands down and turn their heads away from punches. Bigfoot was in no man's land when that punch came. Really bad position.

RK9039

There's a reason most fighters don't leave their hands down and turn their heads away from punches. Bigfoot was in no man's land when that punch came. Really bad position.

Yeah he got punched in a really awkward place, that ear area is quite squishy.

dream

Let's fight 'em so they can hate on their performance. "Damn Dream, you call that a jab" etc...

If we're being honest, Heel, Pristine_Condition, and I would kick everyone's asses because we're from the Vale Tudo era.

Tubie

Yea, but I've kinda seen this punch in Boxing a lot and it rarely drops people like that.

MMA is probably a whole different dynamic with punches I'm guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom