• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 194 + Fight Week |OT| The leprechaun finally gets his gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitts

Time for the main card. First PPV in a long time where I am excited about every single fight.

Right? Really looking forward to Maia/Gunnar myself, but both title fights are interesting, I love me some Jacare, and the kickoff fight should be a good bit of fun.

weekev

Banned
I've grown so tired of Bruce Buffer. Bleh.

I grew tired of his brother Michael Buffer.. goes to say I'm tired of bruce Buffer too. lol
200_s.gif

Seven million? From where? Source?

McGregor himself revealed the information that he will be making around $7 million from his nights work but thats a far cry for even one of the most hyped UFC fight because McGragors final payout from 12 december fight depend alot on how the UFC 194 perform PPV buys wise. Because of his PPV tier based contract he will be getting $3 for every PPV sold if the numbers are between 300,000 to 500,000 and anything above 700K buys McGragor will earn $4 or even $5 for every PPV sold.

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/conor-mcgregor-vs-jose-aldo-purse-for-ufc-189/

weekev

Banned
you love BS antics, no wonder you like hearing the same shit over n' over haha.
I just think it all adds to the spectacle. Its like Christmas, every year I get excited the first time I hear Fairytale of New York on the radio. On UFC fight night I get excited when I hear "Ladieeeeees aaaaaaaaaaand agentlemeeeeeen, weee are LIIIIIIIIIIVE"
It appeals to the big kid in me, as does McGregor.

I just think it all adds to the spectacle. Its like Christmas, every year I get excited the first time I hear Fairytale of New York on the radio. On UFC fight night I get excited when I hear "Ladieeeeees aaaaaaaaaaand agentlemeeeeeen, weee are LIIIIIIIIIIVE"
It appeals to the big kid in me, as does McGregor.

Haha no worries I understand, first and only time I went to a UFC event in montreal and I heard that precise line, I got chills so much it was great.

SPINNING!

One thing I hate about fighters that are in the works are that they play it too safe. That's what's happening right now.

That's not being too safe, that's called studying your opponent and not going in recklessly. I get wars are more entertaining but I personally love chess fights.

Jeremy's been known to sometimes grind on his opponents though, so when he's on the side of the cage or on top in full guard or half guard it can get boring real fast.

That's not being too safe, that's called studying your opponent and not going in recklessly. I get wars are more entertaining but I personally love chess fights.

Jeremy's been known to sometimes grind on his opponents though, so when he's on the side of the cage or on top in full guard or half guard it can get boring real fast.

No, I understand. I love it actually! But you gotta know that's boring for the "general" audiences :(

Stephens outclassed right now. Holloway via unanimous decision. Stephens took too long to figure Holloway out.

Fitts

Max turns in another mature performance. Well done.

He really needs to work kicks into his striking better if he wants to break through to the next level, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom