• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 196 Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz |OT| Fook The Belt feat. Ninja Shit & Touch Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

I'm on my PPV channel and its still showing build up footage. How are you guys watching fights?

Yup you have early preliminaries on fight pass, then you have preliminaries on Fox Sports 1, and then last but not least the ppv starts at 10pm eastern time on ppv.

The best case scenario really is Nate winning

Conor's rep isn't predicated on being unstoppable like Rousey's was, he can lose and just keep rolling on

The best case scenario really is Nate winning

Conor's rep isn't predicated on being unstoppable like Rousey's was, he can lose and just keep rolling on
depends on he loses

If it's a close, entertaining five round war that ends in a Nate decision then no big deal. Especially moving up 25 pounds, it could just add to his cred

Getting sub'd or ko'd in round one puts a dent in the brand

depends on he loses

If it's a close, entertaining five round war that ends in a Nate decision then no big deal. Especially moving up 25 pounds, it could just add to his cred

Oh for sure. If it's a war that Nate ekes out, then that's fine. Getting subbed early is bad, but not a killer.

If McGregor goes out and blitzes Nate in under 3 rounds it will be absolute pandemonium

Now this shit will be hot fire if this happens, Conor will backflip through the roof in Vegas

Kama_1082

Banned
depends on he loses

Dana will jump off the stratosphere after all his golden children have lost.

Shagwell

Hey folks, I'm stuck at a show. How is the timing looking for the main card fights? Anyone know what order they are in?

Wallach

Hey folks, I'm stuck at a show. How is the timing looking for the main card fights? Anyone know what order they are in?

Main card should start in an hour. Order of fights:

Nunes v Shevchenko

Anderson v Lawlor

Vilante v Latifi

Holm v Tate

McGregor v Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom