• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 196 Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz |OT| Fook The Belt feat. Ninja Shit & Touch Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss2961

Diaz actually side awhile ago he asked for the GSP fight but instead he got the offer for MCgregor, I wouldn't be surprised if GSP comes in to face the winner of the fight.
Heh, could you imagine the hype machine of McGregor/GSP?

Worst matchup ever for Conor if GSP is GSP though.

-MD-

Where are we at on the card? I'm scrambling to get home and see *something*.

Remaining fights

Welterweight Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz
Bantamweight Holly Holm (c) vs. Miesha Tate
Light heavyweight Gian Villante vs. Ilir Latifi
Light heavyweight Corey Anderson vs. Tom Lawlor

Nunes just threw telegraphed head kicks that missed by 2 feet in the first, and then missed the finish in rd 2 by not positioning correctly both in the gnp in half guard and when she had her back. I wouldn't have minded if the judges robbed her, 29-28 Shevshenko.

Ravager61

Welp, ordered the ppv on my Fire tv UFC app and it was completely unwatchable. Constantly freezing and buffering. Will never do that again. I guess I'm SOL for watching this fight

Nunes just threw telegraphed head kicks that missed by 2 feet in the first, and then missed the finish in rd 2 by not positioning correctly both in the gnp in half guard and when she had her back. I wouldn't have minded if the judges robbed her, 29-28 Shevshenko.

Shevshenko sustained more damage, but she struck me as tougher in the end. I wouldn't have survived all those elbows. Nunes took one elbow and was toast.

untitled-2n1z9n.gif

Anyone trying to stream this on xbox one? It's complete garbage for me. It was stopping every minute or so in the intros, I missed the whole first fight and now it's locked up completely.

Welp, ordered the ppv on my Fire tv UFC app and it was completely unwatchable. Constantly freezing and buffering. Will never do that again. I guess I'm SOL for watching this fight

knock on wood but it's so far streaming fantastic for me on the PS4 live events viewer app. And it's only $45 for the HD feed if you have PS+.

Ya, don't ever order PPVs except via regular cable. I heard bad reviews of ppvs via Fight Pass too, and given how much the regular FP goes down or is behind the pirate sites, I'd never take a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom