• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Official Press Conference: Live at 5 PM Eastern TIme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farsi

Dana keeps saying it isn't fair to the other fighters, it isn't fair, it isn't fair, it isn't fair.

Conor fighting a mop would generate more money than all these guys and gals fighting on the same card.

Dana hate's Ariel so much right now

But mad respect for Ariel from me for delivering the hardball questions and not backing down

Nibiru

Banned
This is so much more boring without Conor. So much less people will give a shit.

Normally I can agree with this but Conor is all about big timing his opponents and it just fails hard when Nate already beat him really bad. Ultimately this was kind of a silly rematch imo. He wasn't caught or anything he was beaten standing and on the ground. He should have been fighting Frankie and defending his belt.

And bump Nate off the card because somebody doesn't want to go to Vegas
?

Nate is only a draw against Conor. He'd still be a solid addition to the card as a name guy, but Nate vs anyone else is not main or co-main UFC 200 material. UFC badly wants this to live up to UFC 100, which had Brock and GSP headlining.

dream

"Biggest card in history" and a half-empty arena runs out of questions after 45 minutes. This card is going to be a 500k turd.

Zombine

Banned
jtYIeJM.jpg

Sums up the 200 press conference nicely.

I'm sort of confused as to why Nate was even there? If Conor is really not going to be on the card it doesn't really make a lot of sense to invite the entire press conference to be about him. How is that going to help sell PPVs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom