• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApharmdX

Banned
Poor Daniel. Christmas cancelled.

I imagine the UFC will probably pay him something. He's got the announcer thing so I'm sure he's doing fine but yeah, this fucks DC. And he doesn't have a ton of time left in the sport at 37.

Fucking Jones, man. If I'm Dana I probably drop him. He's not terribly bankable for all of his talent, and LHW outside of the UFC has very few opportunities. Jones has cost the UFC millions with his personal misconduct.

Nameless

Dana hyping UFC 200 for so long and he gets owned with his main event twice. Karma is a bitch Dana.

Y0lAA7a.gif

Dr.Acula

Banned
What the fuck, fuck this, I barely even want to watch 200 anymore, whaaaaaaat?!

If this was PEDs, fine, then he's always been a cheat, but if this is coke then fuck him, he's out of control.

Even without Jones DC 2 its still a stacked card. Tate v Nunes, Cain v Hapa, Aldo v Edgar and the freakshow fight of Hunt and Bork. not to mention all the great fights in the prelims. But with 3 days to go it could still fall apart even more lol.

OMG I can't believe this. It's crazy that they didn't have the results sooner considering he was tested in June.

Also, holy shit at the possibility that Jones is suspended for 2 years! I am so disappointed, because he has dominated his weight class so much that without him in it, I will always look at the champion as 2nd place until someone beats him.

Loomba

I was going to buy BT Sport again for this. Thank fuck I didn't.

Jones is such a fucking loser. He is the fighting GOAT but all he does it preach and say that he's a changed man and that he won't do it again.

I just feel sorry for the guys who have booked flights/tickets.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Someone better wrap Cain in bubble wrap for the next 3 days.

My money was on him being the most likely one to end up watching on tv Saturday. Crazy.

nilbog21

Banned
What is Jones thinking? It's like he wants himself to fail

the only thing that can save this card is bringing Nate and Conor in last minute

Busty

Banned
Word was that the UFC paid Lesnar more than anyone else in their history for a single fight. At the time it probably looked as if they were reinforcing an already great card but with this development I think UFC probably expected Jones to fall off and needed a huge fight that could slip into the main event.

Even without Jones DC 2 its still a stacked card. Tate v Nunes, Cain v Hapa, Aldo v Edgar and the freakshow fight of Hunt and Bork. not to mention all the great fights in the prelims. But with 3 days to go it could still fall apart even more lol.

I agree, it's such a stacked card that even losing the main event there are still loads of great fights with known names that make is an easy sell.

However, as you say, if anyone else falls out then suddenly the prestige of the card could fade very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom