• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.
pVR8DIl.jpg

Fitts

Jones PR team going hard to make him look like a victim. "I've been through a lot." No, Jon. You've put yourself through a lot.

Levito

Banned
So what are the chances, if DC fights, that it'll be at LHW for his belt? Fighting Alex on 3 days notice seems way too risky and unfair... Even though DC thoroughly beat him already.

zewone

So what are the chances, if DC fights, that it'll be at LHW for his belt? Fighting Alex on 3 days notice seems way too risky and unfair... Even though DC thoroughly beat him already.

I feel like the champ should be willing to fight anyone, even on short notice.

Dillashaw did it on one days notice with Joe Soto.

The guy taking this fight is likely to not have even had a camp like DC did, unless they give Moussasi a title shot.

No one will be properly prepared.

Levito

Banned
I feel like the champ should be willing to fight anyone, even on short notice.

Dillashaw did it on one days notice with Joe Soto.

The guy taking this fight is likely to not have even had a camp like DC did, unless they give Moussasi a title shot.

No one will be properly prepared.

Joe Soto also wasn't a top 10 ranked guy at the time. Jon turned down Chael on 9 days notice.

These athletes should be given time to actually prepare for their opponents. Granted, DC took Anthony on like a months notice or w/e it was. I just wanna see him fight, DC fights are always awesome.

Joe Soto also wasn't a top 10 ranked guy at the time. Jon turned down Chael on 9 days notice.

These athletes should be given time to actually prepare for their opponents. Granted, DC took Anthony on like a months notice or w/e it was. I just wanna see him fight, DC fights are always awesome.

If I'm DC I will take any LHW. If you want to avoid a top ranked LHW like Gustafsson, take Mousassi or Bisping for the title. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity where you are headlining a UFC 200 event with Brock freaking Lesnar as the co main event, and you get PPV points.

DC should be desperate to find someone else to take the fight, and he has plenty of people to choose from.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I guess I'd take Gus. Mousasi hasn't been good in like five years and I used to be a huge Mousasi mark. He's like 4-3 in the UFC and his mostly decisions wins haven't even been impressive. Not to say he doesn't deserve it though. Just shows how awful LHW is.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Between the 3 shows in the next 3 days, here's who is available (MW, LHW or HW)

Heavyweight Roy Nelson vs. Derrick Lewis
Light Heavyweight Andrew Sanchez vs Khalil Rountree
Light Heavyweight Josh Stansbury vs. Cory Hendricks
Middleweight Cezar Ferreira vs. Anthony Smith
Middleweight Gegard Mousasi vs. Thiago Santos

So, yeah. Gotta be Mousasi.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Bisping would get mauled.

More from the July 13 event

Middleweight Tim Boetsch vs. Josh Samman
Heavyweight Daniel Omielańczuk vs. Oleksiy Oliynyk
Middleweight Eric Spicely vs. Sam Alvey
Middleweight Devin Clark vs. Alex Nicholson

Mak gonna be the LHW champ.

kiguel182

Jones vs DC 1 was what made me start watching UFC in the first place.

This is the second highly anticipating match it doesn't happen since that. This one stings harder since it could've easily been avoided.

Haunted

You people immediate jumping on Jones, crying "steroids! steroids!" sicken me.

it could've just been cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom