• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 203 CM Punk vs Mickey Gall |OT| Like Mussolini and Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I would have LOVED to have been in the gaf UFC thread for that Hendo KO on Bisping. People mus have lost their shit

How is it cheap if it's within the rules? How is Werdum supposed to just assume what is happening in the heat of the fight? Why should he care? The ref stops the fight, not the fighters. He was doing what he was taught, and what all fighters are taught. The only one being dense here on some bullshit "code of honor" type crap is you.
Since when is honor not a respectable thing to aim for in sports? Having done fights myself, I find it really fucking shocking that you don't see the obvious nor the fact someone could see it as bad sportsmanship. Not because it is not illegal that it isn't cheap. Moment you understand that like I said before, you might stop trying so hard to be a prick with a constant mindset that fighters don't have a concsiousness of their own when in the ring.

JB1981

DDW6De0.gif

Hahahaha

Since when is honor not a respectable thing to aim for in sports? Having done fights myself, I find it really fucking shocking that you don't the obvious and the fact someone could see it as bad sportsmanship. Not because it is not illegal that it isn't cheap. Moment you understand that like I said before, you might stop trying so hard.

Breaking to rules to try and get a timeout when you aren't supposed to is not honorable, nor is it sportsmanship. And I thought you were done?

This is such a good main event.

Man, am I stoked.

War Stipe. Overeem is a tough foe and a legend, but Stipe is one of the most well rounded fighters in the division with devastating KO power. Going to be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUME5

Since when is honor not a respectable thing to aim for in sports? Having done fights myself, I find it really fucking shocking that you don't the obvious and the fact someone could see it as bad sportsmanship. Not because it is not illegal that it isn't cheap. Moment you understand that like I said before, you might stop trying so hard.

Brown was puuling the piss, your dedication to sportsmanship is admiral, but very much misplaced here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom