• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 214 |OT| Jones vs Cormier 2 - Dad Bod vs Coke Bod ft.

If he rematches with Robbie and fights like this then I'll boo.

He won't have to worry about takedowns or counter striking with Lawler. He was able to just take it to Lawler and overwhelmed him with his power and speed. I don't see a rematch going any differently.

WoodGAWD. I remember everyone was like WTF when he won the title....Put some respect on his name.

Woodley has had to work harder than most to just get the credit he deserves.

Whittaker stopped takedowns from one of the best pure wrestlers ever in the UFC.

I'm talking about looking at their technique. Watch a Whittaker stuff, and watch Woodley's. There is a large skill gap there in what is happening.

Whittaker is good, but his wrestling and TDD are not on the same level of what Tyron Woodley is capable of

Syder

Wonderboy knocked out just about everybody that played into his game.

Maia has submitted just about everybody that played into his game.

Woodley had his title defences on hard mode from that the start.
If Woodley wins, what's next? Lawler again?

Everyone in the Top 7 has Ls on their records in the last 12 months.

Bsigg12

There's no way Maia can win in my mind without a knockout or submission at this point but there could be some fuckery because of him "controlling" the center.

Woodley is fighting smart and that's great. The problem from the UFC's perspective is that he doesn't have the personality to compensate, so his drawing power will always be minimal.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
was that a fucking boring chant?

so carny

Syder

What's up with those cell phones?
b07d2174eff118f143531d0c33f82775.gif

Whittaker is better

Whittaker was super impressive, but nah.

Fucking Tyrun

I don't see him running.

If Woodley wins, what's next? Lawler again?

Everyone in the Top 7 has Ls on their records in the last 12 months.

GSP, probably. Or maybe he gets that superfight with Bisping while Whittaker heals up?

Woodley such a bad champion. Fight to win god damn it.

What do you think he's doing right now?

Maia has landed 19 strikes over the course of 5 round and is 0 / 21 on Takedown Attempts.

God damn I like the dude but that's a downright embarrassing performance

Top Bottom