• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 214 |OT| Jones vs Cormier 2 - Dad Bod vs Coke Bod ft.

Because he could have done so much more when defending those take downs. Most of the time he had DM's head down and could have at least throw a few punches instead of just backing completely out of it.

Establishing a strong base and staying balanced was the only way to avoid getting taken down by Maia. If Woodley had thrown some off balanced punches while still in maia's grasp he would have been taken down for sure.

F34R

Establishing a strong base and staying balanced was the only way to avoid getting taken down by Maia. If Woodley had thrown some off balanced punches while still in maia's grasp he would have been taken down for sure.

No no... After he was completely out.. watch the fight again and see how many times he could have tagged DM after a takedown in mid octagon.

RobertM

I used to like John for his technical prowess but man, all of the shit he has done and just lost years of fighting to personal issues makes me wish for him to just go away.

I used to like John for his technical prowess but man, all of the shit he has done and just lost years of fighting to personal issues makes me wish for him to just go away.

I love to watch Jon Jones fight. A technical marvel. But he's legit probably the shittiest person on the entire roster. Hard for me to want to see that rewarded

Top Bottom