• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC Champion Jon Jones suspect in felony hit-and-run. Update: stripped of title

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the only thing one who can defeat Jon Jones is Bones himself: whether it's by throwing illegal elbows, getting DUIs, using cocaine, or fleeing the scene of an accident.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Looks at the camera and tell them to "suck on these nutz" and lets out a few bizarre laughs.

His eyes are also out of focus. Looks like he's messed up on something
Ha, thanks.

I guess he's running from the police questioning right now so he sobers up beforehand? What a crazy situation.

Heel

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/27/jon-jones-investigation-cop-idd-ufc-star-running-from-crash-scene/

An off-duty police officer says he witnessed a man he believed to be Jon Jones running from a hit and run crash -- ON FOOT -- moments after the accident ... TMZ Sports has learned.

The Albuquerque Police Dept. tells us ... the suspect literally ran from the scene Sunday morning moments after the collision, which injured a 20-year-old pregnant woman.

We're told an off-duty police officer happened to be in the area ... and told investigators he watched a man flee the scene ... a man who he believed to be Jon Jones.

BTW -- Jones is 6'4" and 205 pounds.

Cops tell us they searched the suspect's vehicle -- a rental car -- and found documents with Jon's name on them.

We're told cops have still not spoken with Jones -- but say he's still a person of interest in the investigation.

LHgsplN.gif

dem

Jon Jones is such a trainwreck

Remember when he was being played up like a freaking superhero? haha

What a gong show. Dana's head must be about to explode.

Shame.. because he's probably the best fighter we've seen in the UFC.

harSon

Banned
I can see it now...

"Jon Jones rescues school children from burning building on his way to turn himself into Police."

dream

Brett Okamoto @bokamotoESPN · 3m 3 minutes ago
According to police report, suspect fled then returned to the car to grab a large hand full of cash.

Wow, so this fucking guy is trafficking now.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I still believe that Jon is chasing down the man who really caused the accident. Jon is a real hero, remember the purse snatcher? Illegal activities will not be tolerated by Johnny. Once he apprehends the real suspect, he will turn him into the police.

Dysun

Jones probably evaded DUI and whatever other felonies by fleeing, and will only get a misdemeanor for leaving the scene. Smart move

dream

Andrei Arlovski
‏@AndreiArlovski
Was just involved in a hit and run car accident with 4 cars...

Word on the street is that Bones Jones was involved with this hit and run too.

Just saw the update

Fled on foot, 3 car crash, pregnant woman in one of them, handfuls of cash, drug paraphernalia

Jesus Jones, dude sounds like a trainwreck. He needs intervention man or this is going to spiral out of control and ruin his life

Dysun

Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani · 11m 11 minutes ago
From ABQ PD: We are working on an arrest warrant for Jon Jones. The female suffered a broken arm … (Cont'd)

Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani · 7m 7 minutes ago
Cont'd from ABQ PD: … which has elevated the charge to Felony Leaving the Scene of an Accident." (Cont'd)

Shit is getting worse for him

From ABQ PD: We are working on an arrest warrant for Jon Jones. The female suffered a broken arm … (Cont'd)

Cont'd from ABQ PD: … which has elevated the charge to Felony Leaving the Scene of an Accident." (Cont'd)

Holy shit broken arm and facing felony charges.

Dude fucked up this time badly. Am I allowed to change thread names? I'd like to update its confirmed he is the hit and run and that its not just questioning anymore

if you're going to run back to the car for the money, the least you should do is grab your weed stuff while you're at it. Infact, fuck the money and take your weed instead.

Afrikan

I thought I read minor injury?

I guess I never knew what is considered minor... maybe I'm just a Bitch because a broken arm is not minor in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom