• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

JonnyKong

Out of interest, when was the last time somebody actually used one of their amiibo in a game? I'm looking around at all my bos on display and I'm thinking, Nintendo should really find ways for us to use these more frequently.

Spades

More awesome Amiibo deals here, including ROB, 8-bit Mario, Duck Hunt, and AC.

181c3dd532c320245ba983019b12d831.360x270x36.gif

Spades

The Amiibo / skylanders packs seem to be avaialable bare bones in store at Smyths:

Skylanders SuperChargers SuperCharged Combo Pack: Donkey Kong

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/...chargers-supercharged-combo-pack-donkey-kong/

Skylanders SuperChargers SuperCharged Combo Pack: Bowser

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/...er/?siteID=tAZpYgPySrE-rHJeGe__Ilk19GOJJ1k.Ag

Just saw those. I own every single Amiibo and honestly, I'm not sure I'm bothered about these. I'll probably pick them up if they're ever in a sale at some point but for £50 for the two figures, I'm happy without them.

Robin64

Yoink.

As someone who only started out buying the characters I really really wanted most, I'm getting dangerously close to having a full Smash collection now. Certainly the ones I don't have are super easy to get, with the one exception of Mega Man.

Spades

I'm sitting on a full set. Love how awesome they all look on my shelf.

We're only about 20 Amiibo cards away from a complete set of 200 as well.

Robin64

Sweet, my Lucas is on the way!

Can't believe I am able to buy some actual legit Mother 3 merchandise here in the UK!

(Even though technically it's Smash merchandise, but shh, don't ruin this for me)

Zalman

Animal Crossing amiibo finally went down in price here in Denmark, so I grabbed Tom Nook and K.K. Slider. I would get Isabelle, but I'd rather have the summer one since that's basically the "default" Isabelle. I was considering getting a few others, but I'm still not sure how deep I want to get into the Animal Crossing series. I'll most likely get Resetti too at some point, but he's not officially out yet.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Why does Mario Kart 8 tease you with an 'Animal Crossing' costume with an image of Isabelle only for it to tell me the Animal Crossing Isabelle nendo is not compatible?

What a tease.

Top Bottom