• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Robin64

Argos are slowly putting all their amiibo up to £12.99, though a few remain at £10.99. Splatoon Girl and Villager are £19.99, though. Man, they used to be cool.

Spades

Played some more AC Amiibo Festival with my wife last night. As basic as that game is, it's quite nice to put on with family and just chill the fuck out with; literally requires no thinking. Anyway, the reason for my post; the AC Amiibo are probably my favourite set now. Excellent poses, detail and the bases are by far the best of them all (apart maybe for the Splatoon ones).

Are they planning on making any more physical AC Amiibo?

Played some more AC Amiibo Festival with my wife last night. As basic as that game is, it's quite nice to put on with family and just chill the fuck out with; literally requires no thinking. Anyway, the reason for my post; the AC Amiibo are probably my favourite set now. Excellent poses, detail and the bases are by far the best of them all (apart maybe for the Splatoon ones).

Are they planning on making any more physical AC Amiibo?

Well, they announced Mr. Resetti, Blathers, Celeste and Kicks already, so...

CI16_Amiibo_AnimalCrossing_Resetti_image510h.jpg

CI16_Amiibo_AnimalCrossing_Blathers_image510h.jpg

CI16_Amiibo_AnimalCrossing_Celeste_image510h.jpg

CI16_Amiibo_AnimalCrossing_Kicks_image510h.jpg

Firemind

I ended up getting Mewtwo, but something is slightly bothering me. His right pupil's purple is slightly lighter than his left pupil. Is that normal?

Koren

I ended up getting Mewtwo, but something is slightly bothering me. His right pupil's purple is slightly lighter than his left pupil. Is that normal?
nm, I've read too quickly.

I just looked at the two I have here, and I get the same feeling except... I don't think it's actually lighter. I think it's an "optical trick" because the black pupil is larger in its left eye (not partly hidden) and that makes the purple color appear darker.

Has the Shovel Knight amiibo been delayed a few days in Europe?

My order with Nintendo Store UK is now estimated to be shippping from 14th December, although I've read other stores are giving later dates...

Spades

Yep. GAME have given 18th, but my Nintendo UK Store order also says 14th.

I'm kind of glad of the delays because I got an email from both Amazon and Game saying that my pre-order was delayed. I had no idea I'd pre-ordered twice so now I can cancel one!

Went into my local Grainger Games yesterday and they had a selection of amiibo for exactly ten pounds each including the Animal Crossing ones. Was really refreshing to see. This time last year we were in the exact opposite situation as prices started to rise up.

Then I went into GAME and saw those jokers are still charging £14.99 a piece...wastemen.

Robin64

Just had another email from the Nintendo UK store about a further delay on my Shovel Knight amiibo. This time they didn't even hazard a guess at a date for when it would be available..

EJStyleS

I got sick of seeing delay after delay for Shovel Knight so I ordered from Amazon France on Thursday and it arrived today.
t0HLJg1.jpg

Seriously?! I've had an order in on Nintendo UK since September get delayed AGAIN, and my Amazon UK order is now talking about 6th January...how have France people got them? Still in stock?

Robin64

Seriously?! I've had an order in on Nintendo UK since September get delayed AGAIN, and my Amazon UK order is now talking about 6th January...how have France people got them? Still in stock?

Because it's the UK customs that have blocked them.

Uk customs blocked them, but they have finaly past through, so it will be the 8th January release date.

Zafir

Early Christmas gift to me from me just arrived.

And that puts me back up to a full set again.
Nice. I'm just waiting on mine arriving from Japan. I ordered from Amazon.jp, tenso have sent it out but could be a while arriving due to Christmas.

It can join my silver mario from America. :p

Spades

Amiibo card swap list:

*snip*

I'm sure there was a dedicated thread somewhere, but can't find it anywhere? EDIT: Found it!

Top Bottom