• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Robin64

It's never going to stop, is it..

char1.png
isabelle-summer-5zBNP.png
amiibo_card_AnimalCrossing_01_Isabelle_promo.jpg
amiibo_animalcrossinghappyhomedesigner_card.jpg
isabelle-autumn-2af43fe6dcec7037f0150b1fe15af8e4b8167fce5065f482718fc1dbeefa67d4.png
4VDvdyq.png

Thanks!

The security people will have a nice surprise tomorrow at the football when they search my bag.

If you are wanting woolly world bundle (game + amiibo) then go instore in argos and look it up. It should be £24.99 if they have any stock. You have to manually type in the product code though to see it.

Kyonashi

Getting my Lucas amiibo today was just the kick up the arse I needed to update the OP! I'm a little out of touch, can you guys let me know if anything is missing? Or if there's anything you'd like me to add?

EDIT: Also is there anywhere I can still pick up the Winter Isabelle?

EmiPrime

If you are wanting woolly world bundle (game + amiibo) then go instore in argos and look it up. It should be £24.99 if they have any stock. You have to manually type in the product code though to see it.

Already got it but thanks :)

Donkey Kong Country Returns on 3DS is only £13 if you have an Argos nearby that has it. My patience paid off!

Shame the pose is so boring on the Summer outfit Isabelle. Her green outfit is the one she's most seen in in marketing but the winter one does actually look nice too so I might pick that up once it's been restocked and at normal prices.

My Lucas came today also. I need more space though in my cabinet, this is getting out of control now. I'm thinking I may as well go for collecting all the Smash amiibo now to be honest.

Zalman

Shame the pose is so boring on the Summer outfit Isabelle. Her green outfit is the one she's most seen in in marketing but the winter one does actually look nice too so I might pick that up once it's been restocked and at normal prices.
The green one should've been released from the beginning. To me it's almost like releasing Dr. Mario before regular Mario.

Bloody hell. Does isabelle have 7 different amiib now?! (5 amiibo cards and 2 amiibo figures?!?!?)

i know yoshi has 6 (4 yarn + 2 normal) and so does mario (2 8-bit, 1 smash, and 3 mario series)

geez. Thank god it isnt like america where stock is actually hard to get.

Koren

Bloody hell. Does isabelle have 7 different amiib now?! (5 amiibo cards and 2 amiibo figures?!?!?)

i know yoshi has 6 (4 yarn + 2 normal) and so does mario (2 8-bit, 1 smash, and 3 mario series)

geez. Thank god it isnt like america where stock is actually hard to get.
Cards and figures aren't exactly the same, though.

There's a Dr Mario too, btw.

Cards and figures aren't exactly the same, though.

There's a Dr Mario too, btw.

Oh! i usually forget about the doc. Still, it seems strange that she has that many. I doubted she was THAT popular outside of japan.

Also, this reminds me to buy the summer isabelle from amazon (yes i know, i'm a hypocrite.)

Semajer

Are there only three variants to the Animal Crossing amiibo cards; American, European, and Japanese? Do they only differ by language and date format? Are the Australian Animal Crossing cards are exactly the same as the European ones, or do they have a different serial number or something?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Are there only three variants to the Animal Crossing amiibo cards; American, European, and Japanese? Do they only differ by language and date format? Are the Australian Animal Crossing cards are exactly the same as the European ones, or do they have a different serial number or something?

The Australian ones just call all the characters 'Sheila'.

Semajer

In case anyone was wondering, the Australian cards are identical to the European ones with only the packaging differing.

Edit: Opened an entire box. Missing one card. Heh heh heh heh heh.

Junahu

Well it is in a different pose at least. It's not as sour as painting your excess Mario stock silver and passing it along as limited edition amiibo.

Robin64

It's definitely a glorious time right now. You can go on to the official Nintendo store and just buy a Villager, Mega Man, Lucas, Pac-Man, Ness, Meta Knight, King Dedede.. Boom, just like that. Well done to Nintendo for sorting it out!

Robin64

Damn son. £24.00 got me...

Shovel Knight
30th Modern Mario
Zelda
Mii Swordfighter
Meta Knight
Greninja

(I had £7.50 in Clubcard vouchers!)

Top Bottom