• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Awwww yeah! Chibi Robo amiibo Amazon UK pre-order just popped up in my e-mail. Yoink!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B014HFDS52/

rIvVZQS.png

TheMoon

Curious why people are still panicking over amiibo. The myth that they'll be gone forever after the first shipment should be dispelled by now.

BTW Guys, Argos have Animal Crossing Amiibo cards in stock for £3.49

so you dont need to buy 6 for free delivery at Nintendo uk store.

Should I buy Mario Tennis for 39.99 to get free delivery on Mewtwo or should I wait? Would Mario Tennis be cheaper elsewhere on day 1? Mewtwo will probably be available at Argos so no rush.

Should I buy Mario Tennis for 39.99 to get free delivery on Mewtwo or should I wait? Would Mario Tennis be cheaper elsewhere on day 1? Mewtwo will probably be available at Argos so no rush.

Mario tennis will most likely be available for less elsewhere, and Argos are stepping up their game with stocking amiibo so i would wait. Or either buy some stuff for £10 (like 3 packs of amiibo cards) to get it over £20

Linius

Not sure how how that shop works. But in The Netherlands I pre-ordered an Amiibo and added a blu-ray as pre-order that would come out several weeks after the amiibo to get free shipping. Once the amiibo got in I cancelled the blu-ray :p

It sounds pretty ridiculous now I think about it. All for saving 2,50 :lol

Mario tennis will most likely be available for less elsewhere, and Argos are stepping up their game with stocking amiibo so i would wait. Or either buy some stuff for £10 (like 3 packs of amiibo cards) to get it over £20

I was considering this but I'm still on the fence on the cards. Don't America get like 5 or 6 in a pack and we get 3? Do they pay more?

Is the Famicom colored R.O.B out in Japan yet?

All the ebay listings state its from Nov 26 (which leads me to believe that's the release date there).

I went into Watford GAME today and they told me some woman walked in an bought all 20 packs of Animal Crossing Amiibo cards. What the bloody fuck? They're £5 each.

mclem

Is there an RRP for the album anywhere? I've seen £10 (including a pack of cards) but I've no frame of reference for that.

Is there an RRP for the album anywhere? I've seen £10 (including a pack of cards) but I've no frame of reference for that.

Ironically GAME.co.uk have it for the cheapest at £8.99 here.

Also, Nintendo UK Store has just started shipping mewtwo amiibos :D

Edit: That is series 1 album, series 2 hasnt been put up yet.

Top Bottom