• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
0zJCk.jpg

fwsI7.jpg
does anyone get it

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hey UK GAF, I need some assistance

Zavvi.com is doing a sale of buy 2 games for 25£

I picked out a Vita game Army Corps of Hell + Sega Mega Drive Collection (PS3)

Are they reliable to ship to NYC?

They're only charging me 0.99£ for shipping which is fucking crazy, if you think about it

Will I get my items? or should I stay away

Sorry for invading in here, but you're my last hope

SmokyDave

I pointed GraveRobber here so if any of you are thinking of giving him stick, you'll have to come through me first.

They'll steamroller me GraveRobber, but it'll buy you enough time to run.

SmokyDave

I haven't got a clue.

I'm sure you'll have more luck here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415651 than here though

Edit: looks like you've already bought something from them no? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=436248
If we're the last hope, you can't then provide additional hope or we won't be the last hope.

Hope.

From a brief peruse of the web it seems the reviews for Zavvi are a real mixed bag. Some swear by them, others hate them with a burning passion.

Hey UK GAF, I need some assistance

Zavvi.com is doing a sale of buy 2 games for 25£

I picked out a Vita game Army Corps of Hell + Sega Mega Drive Collection (PS3)

Are they reliable to ship to NYC?

They're only charging me 0.99£ for shipping which is fucking crazy, if you think about it

Will I get my items? or should I stay away

Sorry for invading in here, but you're my last hope

Edit: Beaten.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
rip is he gone for good ?

uploading a new video were i took down a FUCKING jet with a TANK. The jet was going slow though but fuck it i am a fucking god.

My life gets better every moment.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Gotten invited to another interview, this time at a Surrey hospital! Oh man I want this so bad! So bad I will abandon my northern heartland!

Kentpaul

Resorting to YouTube comments. Oh my.

the high and mighty meadows is no better than a 1 post banned JR.

Its upsetting to see.

edit vodka

I don't touch vodka in my normal life but since i'm skint i had to buy a 70cl bottle.

my fucking god it feels good man

Desmond

Don't forget potatoes! Or is that just southern Ireland? :p

And yeah, the Titanic thing is pretty ridiculous. I saw there was some big mini series on ITV about and and I was like Wait, there's already a shitty film about this! They don't need to make a shitty tv show too!

What is this, the 20s? jk

Also, completely unrelated but I can't be the only one who gets miffed when someone puts the currency after the number. e.g. 3€. Drives me mad

Suairyu

Banned
Oooooh yeah I have the Diablo III ready to go. Fucking dinner better hurry up cooking so I can neck it quickly then let Blizzard spunk in my face repeatedly.

edit - At 8pm, apparently. No doubt I'll have difficulty logging on to the servers as everyone stampedes.

Kentpaul

well gaf its one of they nights were i stop becoming a nerd and change into my scottish lad mode.

i like you guys. Just incase shit don't go to plan yano

Kentpaul

fukking deleted some numbers of bitches who waste my time.

gonan to gym to feel masculine and do some DEEP PARALLEL squats

wanna phone each other man ? when im drunk and your drunk. SHIT WILL BE FUN MAN PM ME YOUR NUMBER

edit smoking a cig ( only do when im drunk. feels fucking good.)

heading to cumbernauld so Glasgow gaf are more than happy to meet up with me. Contact me vea PM

edit

cab will be here in 10 minutes. I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT.

Chinner

Banned
wanna phone each other man ? when im drunk and your drunk. SHIT WILL BE FUN MAN PM ME YOUR NUMBER

edit smoking a cig ( only do when im drunk. feels fucking good.)

heading to cumbernauld so Glasgow gaf are more than happy to meet up with me. Contact me vea PM

edit

cab will be here in 10 minutes. I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT.

lol why do you thiink keep assuming im drunk :(

is my post style similair to drunk posting?

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
At a Premier Inn somewhere im Gloucester using up the FREE 30 minutes of wifi and doing an all expenses paid filming job for £150 a day. Why can't life always be like this?

Suairyu

Banned
4.5 hours later, I've finished the beta. That was fucking amazing. Guys, you're going to love this game. Got a Demon Hunter to level 10. Gonna go through as a monk now, I think.

f0rk

4.5 hours later, I've finished the beta. That was fucking amazing. Guys, you're going to love this game. Got a Demon Hunter to level 10. Gonna go through as a monk now, I think.

Were you playing through out? I finished with a Wizard in 2 or 3.

Suairyu

Banned
Were you playing through out? I finished with a Wizard in 2 or 3.
Yeah, but I was also exploring every inch, killing every last monster and reading every bit of lore. I was taking my time.

I also alt+tabbed out a couple of times to tell Chinner he's a big gay for not wanting to play it.

Well that was an unexpected crazy night. Neighbour knocked on my door to give me a cupcake. 1 Gram of meph and much alcohol later I'm still high as a kite and waiting for 7am so I can pick up stuff from the delivery office, which is a rather annoying walk around the houses.

Suairyu

Banned
So in the Diablo III beta you go to the ruins of Old Tristram, which is pretty much like it was in Diablo I, layout-wise, just bigger and with more travelling distance on account of the improved technology and different movement speeds.

A guy in the D3 thread is complaining that it isn't 1:1 pixel perfect. I fucking hate GAF sometimes.

HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE DOING WITH THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD? I want to multiplayer this bitch.

SmokyDave

So in the Diablo III beta you go to the ruins of Old Tristram, which is pretty much like it was in Diablo I, layout-wise, just bigger and with more travelling distance on account of the improved technology and different movement speeds.

A guy in the D3 thread is complaining that it isn't 1:1 pixel perfect. I fucking hate GAF sometimes.

HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE DOING WITH THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD? I want to multiplayer this bitch.
I haven't even had time to turn the PC on yet so far this weekend. Fingers crossed I can download it tonight and squeeze a bit of play in tomorrow :(

Suairyu

Banned
Man, I was finding the Barbarian a really boring class, just your simple click-and-pray meat shield, but once I unlocked the leap ability the class really opened up and became quite interesting. Going to run a Wizard next.

This game is the shit.

Kentpaul

hangover is easing off. I have now left my bed.

also loving the new neogaf iphone app update. Some real life improving shit right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom