• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I recently started using this shotgun. I hardly make any kills with it but it's still fun! I can't stand this M26 Dart crap though. Some people just can't play without overpowered guns/exploits.

How could you not make kills with it lol at close range it just drops body's like the Mexican cartel! I only use it for close quarters Bdeathmatch because the things range is sucks rendering it useless for anything else.

Who is excited for me entering England next week ? The bold kentpaul leaving the far north for a few days. Hope to try that Spice fake weed shit and all that sorta stuff from the bong shops. We will also have a shotload of kush. Gold times

Some basic training on how to present a decent lecture wouldn't go amiss though. I've had some truly dull, uninspiring, and poor lectures. That and don't speak in monotone.

Agreed. they're defnitely not and shouldn't be teachers, but some of them are so bad at giving you the foundations to learn yourself.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Adult Channel previews are comedy gold. We just flicked on for some lols and they were advertising "Gash In The Attic", "Lawrence Of Alabia" and "Cuntdown". Haven't laughed so hard in a while I was in fucking tears.

Then just as we'd calmed down they put an advert on for "Excess Slaggage" and it kicked off again.

EDIT: Oh and the board of letters on Cuntdown spelled "flapspiss"

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Adult Channel previews are comedy gold. We just flicked on for some lols and they were advertising "Gash In The Attic", "Lawrence Of Alabia" and "Cuntdown". Haven't laughed so hard in a while I was in fucking tears.

Then just as we'd calmed down they put an advert on for "Excess Slaggage" and it kicked off again.

I lost my shit.

Did anyone watch the nations's favourite Abba song on ITV3 earlier? I assume it's a repeat but Kate Nash looked like she'd borrowed Homer's make-up shotgun, fucking ridiculous.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Did anyone watch the nations's favourite Abba song on ITV3 earlier? I assume it's a repeat but Kate Nash looked like she'd borrowed Homer's make-up shotgun, fucking ridiculous.

Was the favourite Gimme Gimme Gimme? We all know you like that one.

Or the ones that read their Powerpoint slides WORD FOR WORD. No deviation, no additional explanations or notes, no humour.

When I was doing my 17th Edition training, the tutor read through the rules and regulations from the book aloud and then read through a PowerPoint presentation that had extracts from the book. I feel asleep four times on my first day, so fucking dull.

Kentpaul

I don't watch tv. All my viewing is done on my rig.

SmokyDave

Fucking Lloyds TSB triggered a fraud alert on my account on Saturday. They weren't bothered about the £550 I spent on a ring, oh no, it was the £5.49 on Metal Slug (PSN) that freaked 'em out. Of course, the upshot is that they belled the missus (joint account) to verify all the transactions and now she knows I bought an engagement ring.

Fucking bankers :(

Fucking Lloyds TSB triggered a fraud alert on my account on Saturday. They weren't bothered about the £550 I spent on a ring, oh no, it was the £5.49 on Metal Slug (PSN) that freaked 'em out. Of course, the upshot is that they belled the missus (joint account) to verify all the transactions and now she knows I bought an engagement ring.

How did she react? If you end up having kids, it'll be a story you look back on and laugh at.

SmokyDave

They were probably wondering why you didn't just get it on MAME.

MAME doesn't run on a Vita.

How did she react? If you end up having kids, it'll be a story you look back on and laugh at.
She was pretty cool about it. She didn't want to tell me that they'd called her but I know her too well for that. TBH, I can't wait to have kids because we are a pair of jokers and I think it will rub off on 'em nicely.

Fucking bankers :(

Could she have figured it out anyway? Joint account n all.

Man I shudder at the thought of having a joint spending account with my wife. Although I trust her, she's fucking terrible with it. Every 3 weeks it's like a conspiracy as she wonders where her spending money has gone, until we look at her account and can see all sorts of shit she's bought on a daily basis.

SmokyDave

Could she have figured it out anyway? Joint account n all.

Man I shudder at the thought of having a joint spending account with my wife. Although I trust her, she's fucking terrible with it. Every 3 weeks it's like a conspiracy as she wonders where her spending money has gone, until we look at her account and can see all sorts of shit she's bought on a daily basis.

We do have a joint account but I sifted the money away from the main account hoping she wouldn't notice. If it wasn't for the bank blabbing, she wouldn't have. We're really lucky when it comes to money. We run a joint account with no issues at all and I don't think we have ever had an argument over money. We just have an 'understanding' about that sort of thing, we both know we're entitled to treat ourselves, but we also recognise that bills need paying and we can tell if we're taking the piss with our personal spending.

I feel like I swallowed pollution on my walk into work today.
I felt like my eyes, nose and throat had been sandpapered after spending the whole of Saturday walking around the City Centre.

SmokyDave

At least some crucial orifices were spared, then.

I intentionally sandpaper those.

hangover is easing off. I have now left my bed.

also loving the new neogaf iphone app update. Some real life improving shit right there.
Except the bit where I can't obfuscate the URL so I can't use it at work. The old one (secondapps.com/neogaf) worked fine :(

New client is better though, no doubt.

Suairyu

Banned
Sorry to hear about that, Dave. HSBC did a similar thing to me when I bought something from GOG.com once, despite the fact I buy from there all the time.

Kentpaul

I felt like my eyes, nose and throat had been sandpapered after spending the whole of Saturday walking around the City Centre.

Why don't you buy online? Seems unnecessary to surround your self with common scum for no reason. I hate town centres during the day its sad to see people dress there best to go out shopping and shit. Town centres at night are great though that's the times when we are free.

also guys i hope we invade france if that far right hitler type party get in power. That's a world war 3 waiting to happen if we don't move in fast.

daviyoung

Banned
Why don't you buy online? Seems unnecessary to surround your self with common scum for no reason. I hate town centres during the day its sad to see people dress there best to go out shopping and shit. Town centres at night are great though that's the times when we are free.

If I'm in town the last thing I'm looking at is other people. In and out, no eye contact. Like a public toilet.

also guys i hope we invade france if that far right hitler type party get in power. That's a world war 3 waiting to happen if we don't move in fast.

Nah, the impending war with America will be WW3.

SmokyDave

I needed to see the product before I bought it. Also, I really like town on a Saturday, it's a heady mixture of freaks, hotties and the very, very occasional normal person. Also, I was taking my niece out for dinner so it killed 2 birds with one stone.

I definitely wasn't dressed (or looking) my best. I felt like a fart in a spacesuit in some of the jewellers we visited.

We don't play a part in WW3 as the US pre-emptively nuke us to make room for Airstrip 1.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

EDIT: Oh and the board of letters on Cuntdown spelled "flapspiss"

I have a feeling that these titles are far more entertaining than the actual shows. I would really love if the adult industry would do some high quality shows like this though. Gash in the Attic could be a thoroughly entertaining program featuring some of the UKs more mature performers, for instance. Cuntdown could be both erotic and educational.

Kentpaul

If I'm in town the last thing I'm looking at is other people. In and out, no eye contact. Like a public toilet.

Nah, the impending war with America will be WW3.

Same here man its like people make an event out of going to the town centre for a few hours. Not my scene at all.

Kentpaul

getting pwned on bf3 today its ruining my life

going on a team death to pwn with the shotgun to make my self feel better.

So I got my uni loan in.

Hooray! Or not, I've got to pay combined rent of around £1500 leaving me with like £500 to last me till next term...

Don't the landlords realise I was going to use that money to get drunk and buy video games?!

Although I think I can pay a third of it later on....

Regardless, I'm going out tonight.

Suairyu

Banned
UK-GAF, what's better?

Cumming

or

Going for a piss after holding it in for hours and you were at bursting point ages ago

I honestly can't decide.

SteveWD40

Both
at the same time

89ecX.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom