• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
dont worry i can SLIGHTLY justify my terrible eating habbits this week by the fact that ive been weight lifting and running and im trying to put on weight.

running tonight as well. from my fears.

Suairyu

Banned
its good once you get used to it
it has some fundamental design flaws, such as the "jump to page end" button being right at the very top rather than slightly lower, that all the new features are meaningless.

Also it has ads and the colour scheme lacks the simplicity of the old version. And the buttons are small, like they were designed for fingers rather than thumbs.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
isn't there a member of neogaf who lives exclusively off pizza? . I'm sure he picks the toppings perfectly to give his body the nutrients it needs.

My level 10 hangover is now a level 2 hangover. (slightly depressed now)

the gaffers name is Timedog, not to be confused with T dawg

i took this when my hangover was at a level 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_pJtjNVLNk&feature=youtube_gdata

enjoy folks

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
dad22d19.jpg

It's the Premier Inn life for me this weekend! Then back to the shitty grind on Monday. :(

Kentpaul

Nice one Jill Sandwich they beers look so fucking refreshing and I'v been hung over all day.

I usually just keep my drinks in cold water when im in a hotel I'l definitely be using ice trick next time. Great idea bro you have changed my self for the better now because il be doing that shit next week when im in blackpool.

I also love camping and making a little bay out of rocks and getting all my beers and shit in the water.

(Since i stay in scotland most of my camping spots are round lochs, though saying that my favourite spot is near a loch but not directly on the loch front.)

defel

In order to ease the revision pain Ive started looping songs on Soundcloud - first time Ive used it. There is so much good stuff on here (and a lot of bad too) buts its awesome when you find a new, undiscovered song.

Suairyu

Banned
Oh man her boyfriend told us all to come to the smoking area of the club. I was convinced he was going to propose. Instead the bigger had bought some champagne and we toasted my friend and her future.

Fuck man I feel teary.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Totally wankered rightnow. Headed home on my own but got blood all over my keyboard as I fell on It with my right hand, totally bust my hand open.

Cindres

Nah I tried to hop over a fence at the side of the road, didn't work man my finger is pretty bust open.

Cindres

It's Sunday. You shits better have downloaded Diablo III by now.

I wish, got work to do and got 6 a side today too.

This may be an issue, my "injury" last night has lost me the use of my middle finger on my right hand, did see some bird squatting in an alley in the middle of Newcastle last night, such a nice welcome back.

Suairyu

Banned
Nothing like a big fat-boi fry up after a night out. Sausages, black pudding, scrambled eggs, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and toast, all washed down with cloudy apple juice and black coffee.

Suairyu

Banned
Ha, thanks. I'm such a noob.

Edit: what class do you recommend for a first timer? I'm thinking of mad monk...
My absolute favourite has been Demon Hunter so far. I'm currently playing a Wizard and am not really enjoying it. Barbarian was cool once I got to level 5ish and unlocked leap.

I hear good things about the Monk, so try that.

I'll come back in three hours - you should be done with a solo run-through by then - and we can multiplayer.

What's your battletag?

f0rk

My absolute favourite has been Demon Hunter so far. I'm currently playing a Wizard and am not really enjoying it. Barbarian was cool once I got to level 5ish and unlocked leap.

I hear good things about the Monk, so try that.

I'll come back in three hours - you should be done with a solo run-through by then - and we can multiplayer.

What's your battletag?

Mine's f0rk#2643, hit me up on Steam when you are back I'm going to watch the F1 race.

Kentpaul

I was wondering if someone would make that joke.

Apparently I had tequila last night, fuck.

Unless i do the lemon and salt life hack i'd puke after that shit.

well guys thats me about to leave for my only shift this week.

Cindres

Apparently we chased it with apple juice, though I don't remember I was so bad I threw the tequila and apple juice together and necked the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom